PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks and Tsquared......Not A Good Combination..

tsquared
07-02-2003, 06:11 PM
When i was a sophomore in high school i mowed tons of lawns and with this money every year around the 4th of July i just had to buy tons of firecrackers and shoot them off. Well one day a friend and i went and bought $30 each and i put mine in a back pack on my back and we was riding around the lake on our bikes lighting fircrackers and throwing them. Well dummy me lit one and a spark went in the back pack and i didnt know it. The darn firecrackers started going off in my back pack on my back scaring the pwaddin out of me....I couldnt get that darn back pack off fast enough to watch my $30 of firecrackers go up in smoke all at once.....Today it is so darn funny, but then it wasnt...lol
Back when pop bottle rockets was legal i bought a gross of them and was shooting them off when a friend of mine made me mad. So we started shooting them right at each other thinking how cool we were.....UNTIL one went right by my eye blowing up right behind it and leaving a scar on my upper cheek.. I think how lucky i was then to know that it missed my eye ever so narrowly....I dont think i would look too good with an eye patch.

mrs.john
07-02-2003, 06:17 PM
Now see? You could do something for society and be a poster boy for fireworks safety. j/k

(((tsquared)))

BigLyd1
07-03-2003, 09:11 AM
<jots down another clue to figuring "T" out>

tsquared
07-03-2003, 10:14 AM
LoL BigLyd good luck on that one sweetie

kybeauty
07-03-2003, 11:22 AM
(note to self) ...do NOT EVER ask T to babysit :)

Ladytiger
07-03-2003, 11:26 AM
*Never ever never* hold the bottle while someone else is lighting the bottle rocket! I was the idiot holding the bottle after a bottle rocket went nuts and went right through the window of a passing police car.
Everyone scattered and I was holding the bottle. Lucky he was nice about it.
He said that I was either the luckiest person or the unluckiest person, that was a 1 in a million shot.