PDA

View Full Version : I am getting married on August 23rd

TammyJoR
06-28-2003, 02:14 PM
I am getting married on August 23rd to my best friend, the man of my dreams. I am so very excited I wanted to share with my RE family. I know you all would be happy for me. My family and I dont get along and they dont care. They will probley not be coming to the wedding. When my Maid of Honor said about a Bridal shower my family told her not to bother as for they wouldnt be coming. This makes me very sad and angery sense I just was my sisters Maid of honor in March and now when it is me they dont care and are not coming. So I just thought I would share with my other "family"

ieatalot
06-28-2003, 02:20 PM
I wish you all the joy & happiness with your new life. To h@ll with your so-called blood relatives, they don't deserve to share any of your happiness.

CarolinaBlue
06-28-2003, 02:43 PM
Congratulations! I hope you have many happy years together!

tiffany21
06-28-2003, 03:31 PM
congrats

bcjjhh
06-28-2003, 03:51 PM
congrats and best wishes and sorry to hear about family troubles.

squirt
06-28-2003, 03:58 PM
Congratulations
If I lived around you I'd be there, hey I know, save a seat and put a message on it from all your BBS friends. 'We'll be there in sprit if not in body!'

Again Congratulations, enjoy and forget about your family. You have us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's ten thousand BBS family members as to one of the other. Hey we really care!!!!!!!!!

ntgsmommy
06-28-2003, 04:55 PM
Congrats!!! I just got married on the 6th of June, and I was in the same boat as you are in now, but the feeling of anger toward your family will pass, mine has...all you need in your hubby..good luck and many happy wonderful years to you both!

TammyJoR
06-28-2003, 05:40 PM
Thanks everyone your well wishes mean so very much to me. I am truly happy and I will not let them ruin my wonderful day. I have cried and let it all out and will be over how they are before the big day. They do like my future husband but they dont like me. This is nothing new for me. I dont even know why it bothers me. This is my second marriage and their was no bridal shower or show for the first one. Then I have had 4 operations three of them being just this year. One being the 17th of June and their were no calls, flowers, coming to see me, no card. My boyfriend called and told them the surgery was fine and they said oh thanks. I guess it just hurts to know my sister got married and got a bridal shower, a reception and everyone there and I get nothing from them.
I am very happy and will make sure i am that day. But I am very hurt and upset that my family can treat me this way. I mean I have feelings as well.
Thanks everyone I do appreciate your well wishes and heart felt post.

Hey if anyone is in Central NY and wants to attend my wedding email me at sonnyson@zlink.net. :-) The more the merrier.

Shancopp
06-28-2003, 06:40 PM
Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!

farmmnger
06-28-2003, 06:44 PM
Congrats to you and best wishes for a great future. I wish you and your husband all the best. Your bbs family cares about you!!

DreamWarrior
06-28-2003, 06:59 PM
http://www.angelwinks.net/images/congrat7.jpg

~Roxy~
06-28-2003, 07:44 PM
Congratulations to you both!!!!!

BeanieLuvR
06-28-2003, 08:54 PM
{{{{TammyJoR}}}} Congrats!!

jcw
06-28-2003, 09:09 PM
Congrats and best wishes

Barbi_Route66
06-29-2003, 12:51 AM
Congratulations to you & your soon to be new hubby! :)

mlayton1994
06-29-2003, 05:56 AM
((Congrats)). I am so happy for you.