PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is it that is so hard to understand?

~MK~
06-25-2003, 12:21 PM
I've told you FOUR times now, NO I am NOT selling my OES's. No you may not have a puppy when I have a litter after what you did to the last one. :mad:

SO STOP EMAILING AND CALLING TO ASK!!! You are getting NEITHER! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! How many times do you need to be told that too? :mad:

~MK~
06-25-2003, 12:34 PM
Well she had been on a waiting list for awhile for one of my pups. I checked references, etc. but I don't have many litters. Only one every year and a half or so, most often not even that. Anyhoo, I had rescue come in and I was going to keep him. He was an OES mix. Well she kept calling and calling so I asked if she wanted him. She said yes. So she took him. Then a week or so later, I call and ask how he's doing. Well she gave him AWAY and the "new" family was moving to CA that weekend. She signed a CONTRACT saying that if she couldn't keep him, he came back to ME. Never said a word. Anyhow, I don't believe her story at all and wonder what REALLY happened.

Then she asks when I'll have puppies. I told her I don't know and she said well I want my same spot I had before on the waiting list. I told her UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER WILL SHE EVER GET A PUPPY FROM ME! I have a LONG waiting list and she is no longer on it.

So she keeps emailing and calling all the time. Then she tries to pressure me into getting rid of Clyde and Clemme. :rolleyes:

~MK~
06-25-2003, 12:40 PM
I dunno. I'm wondering if he ran away or died or something. :(

rain_cries
06-25-2003, 01:04 PM
(((hugs)))

Kelsey1224
06-25-2003, 01:16 PM
What is OES? I'd block her e-mails. Do you have call-waiting?

~MK~
06-25-2003, 01:42 PM
Old English sheepdogs. I have call waiting, but the only phone I have is my cell, so I can't block the number and her number never comes up. :(