PDA

View Full Version : The "tell gherky she needs to go see sinned" thread

Mini
06-22-2003, 09:38 PM
I'm sure most of you "0ldies" know sinned96 and gherky hooked up on here and theyve been "going together" ever since and that was a couple years ago..well sinned wants to meet her and we can't convince her to go see him..we need you guys to help..he wants her to go to the BBS BBQ in Cali. that p4j has so nicely planned(unexpectedly)..

If your a "n00b" and dunno the story..it's quite simple..gherky and sinned96 are members here and they hooked up so to say but she lives in Tn. and he lives in Cali.

you guys are good convincers so lets see what you can do with this one...but shes VERY stubborn so..you got your hands full

jaybird
06-22-2003, 09:45 PM
Gherky, girl. You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain. You get ONE shot at life, no dress rehersal, no second chances. GO.

Jolie Rouge
06-22-2003, 09:50 PM
go
go
go
go
go
go
go
go
go
go
go
go
go
go
go

;)

Ladytiger
06-22-2003, 09:51 PM
Go Gherky, Go Gherky, Go Gherky. JB got it right. Life is too short, enjoy it all you can!

Widgetsx3
06-22-2003, 10:36 PM
Go Gherky Go!!! Not only will you get to meet sinned personally...but think of all the BBS members you can meet! Chance of a lifetime....could be the love of a lifetime....go gherky go!!!!

DBackFan
06-23-2003, 06:18 AM
Well now you KNOW you wanna go because I am going to be there! :D Awww c'mon!

Lora_1994
06-23-2003, 06:18 AM
I agree with everyone else!! Get out to CA. Otherwise you'll be kicking yourself in the butt wondering why you didnt go and meet.

sharinbo
06-23-2003, 06:32 AM
I met my fiance online, and took a chance by coming to Kansas to meet him. It was THE BEST decision I could have made. I agree with the others, who've said "Life's too short". If you don't go to meet him, life will be filled with "What ifs". Go for it!!!! Surprise yourself, and take a chance!

feliciac
06-23-2003, 06:41 AM
I say go, you really don't have anything to loose. Think of all the wonderful people that you know online that you will finally get to know personally. And if the two of you have been "together" for two years, it's about time you really got together. Life only comes around once and it's never a good policy to miss a chance at being happy. Take it form someone who's been there. You have to take chacnes, you won't really live unless you do.

wingsfan
06-23-2003, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by BSB Nick lover

you guys are good convincers so lets see what you can do with this one...but shes VERY stubborn so..you got your hands full

Maybe she has her own reasons she doesn't want to go and they are really none of our business. Gherky, follow your heart, and don't be talked into doing anything you truly don't want to do.

annie169
06-23-2003, 09:34 AM
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones!! I saw the start of their romance blooming!! Teeheehee!! Good ol' Mirc!!

OK, back to the subject. GHERKY, GET OUT HERE CAUSE I WANNA MEET YOU TOO!!!!:D

lpelham
06-23-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by cab92
I agree.

I kinda thought the same thing. I mean, I feel like I know some of the people on here, but to go from TN to CA to meet a man you have never met is a little scary. If he wants to meet so badly, why doesn't he go to TN? At least that would be on her territory. If I were her, I would feel safer doing that. Especially if she has never been to CA. Trust me, I know - I moved from Memphis to San Diego with my new husband and it was QUITE a culture shock!

Libby

Mini
06-23-2003, 12:12 PM
First of all to clear a few things up..he is willing to go see her so it's not like hes begging her only to come see him..and like i said before she is very stubborn and makes her own mind up as she sees fit and if she don't wanna go she won't and she did not disagree with me or sinned to post this thread.

lpelham
06-23-2003, 01:51 PM
I didn't know the whole story. I would hate for her to have a bad time, but also hate for her to miss a good opportunity!!!

Libby

Princess4J
06-23-2003, 02:10 PM
GHERKY, I HAVE MET SINNED. SO I
FEEL I CAN SAY THIS TO YOU.

HE IS A NICE GUY, BUT HE NEEDS A
GOOD WOMAN BY HIS SIDE. NO OFFENSE
SINNED ;) BUT HE NEED SOMEONE
TO TAKE CARE OF HIM. LAST YEAR
HE TALKED ABOUT YOU A LOT.

I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU TOO.

I WILL BE SAVING A SPOT FOR YOU
AT THE PICNIC. I HOPE YOU'LL BE THERE TO CLAIM IT.:cool:

annie169
06-23-2003, 05:28 PM
I talked to him on the phone..once, only once!! And I bet he doesn't remember!! LOL!! Cause it was like almost 3 years ago and I was looking for a radiator for my car!! He knows people in my town!! LOL!! He's nice!! Can't wait to meet HIM AND GHERKY IN PERSON!!! HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT!!!!

How many more days til the BBQ??? 40!!!

Official count as of 6/23/03!!!

Gherky
06-23-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by wingsfan
Maybe she has her own reasons she doesn't want to go

Yep, 'tis true, I do have reasons such as the long distance, fear of flying, fear of the unknown, my family, etc. etc.... :)

Originally posted by BSB Nick lover
she is very stubborn

Who me??? :eek: :p

Princess4J
06-23-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Gherky
Yep, 'tis true, I do have reasons such as the long distance, fear of flying, fear of the unknown, my family, etc. etc.... :)

"FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN "

ANNIE !! ARE YOU SCARING HER ????

HOW ABOUT JUST A WEEKEND VIST ??

sinned96
06-24-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by annie169
I talked to him on the phone..once, only once!! And I bet he doesn't remember!! LOL!!

We talked on the phone? Hmm I must be getting old I don't remember LOL

BigLyd1
06-24-2003, 09:37 PM
Gherky, do you have somebody who will go with you? Then you might feel a little more comfortable.

sinned96
06-24-2003, 09:47 PM
thats it BSB Nick lover lives about 40 miles from gherky she can go with her

Mini
06-24-2003, 10:25 PM
umm..who decided this??:p