PDA

View Full Version : A Few CHOICE Words To All On BBS Everyone Of YOU!!

tsquared
06-20-2003, 07:17 PM
DEAR GOD:

Dear God, I'm writing to say I'm sorry For being angry yesterday When you seemed to ignore my prayer And things didn't go my way

First, my car broke down I was very late for work But I missed that awful accident Was that your handiwork?

I found a house I loved But others got there first I was angry, then relieved When I heard the pipes had burst!

Yesterday, I found the perfect dress But the color was too pale Today, I found the dress in red Would you believe, it was on sale!

I know you're watching over me And I'm feeling truly blest For no matter what I pray for You always know what's best!

I have this circle of BBS friends, Who mean the world to me; Some days I "send" and "send", At other times, I let them be.

When I see each name download, And view the message they've sent; I know they've thought of me that day, And "well wishes" were their intent.

I am so blessed to have these friends, With whom I've grown so close; So this little poem I dedicate to them, Because to me they are the "Most"!

So to you, my friends, I would like to say, Thank you for being a part; Of all my daily contacts, This comes right from my heart.

God bless you all in my prayer today, I'm honored to call you "friend"; I pray the Lord will keep you safe, Until we write again.

God Bless You

Tom

Katt
06-20-2003, 07:26 PM
That's nice T :)

ilvmy3babs
06-20-2003, 07:27 PM
{{{{T}}}}:)

AllKnowingFool
06-20-2003, 09:28 PM
(((((((T))))))))))

BigLyd1
06-20-2003, 10:31 PM
{{{{{Tsquared}}}}}
How sweet! You give a lot so I hope you always get a lot in return.

Xica
06-20-2003, 10:32 PM
This is nice, does anyone know who the original author is?

ocvachick
06-20-2003, 10:34 PM
(((t))) how nice of you to share this with us :)

jcw
06-20-2003, 10:39 PM
That's so nice. Thanks for sharing it.

sandytrap
06-20-2003, 10:51 PM
T, i bet your title had every moderator running in here to make sure everything was ok...you are good at grabbing everyone's attention that's for sure! Good job...wish everyone was as sweet as you!

Tracy'sMom
06-20-2003, 11:36 PM
hugs for(((T))) That was very sweet of You. Just to let You know everytime I read a post of Yours it makes me smile. You always have something postive to say.:D :D

janelle
06-21-2003, 12:18 AM
Yesterday, I found the perfect dress But the color was too pale Today, I found the dress in red Would you believe, it was on sale!

================================================== ====================
Ok, who you buying that red dress for on here, mister? Same woman you went visiting or a BBSer? HUH,HUH,HUH???:p :p

Babygurl03
06-21-2003, 12:38 AM
{{{{{{TOM}}}}}}}}

mlathroum
06-21-2003, 05:52 AM
(((((T)))))
You are such a sweetie!! How did we get so lucky to call you
our friend?!

the1bea
06-21-2003, 07:22 AM
that is so nice of you T. You are such an awesome person!!!