PDA

View Full Version : Just needed to say....

sunnydazed
06-18-2003, 07:26 PM
Hello Everyone! I once again have internet access so I can stop by BBS like a normal person. This is where all of the normal people hang out, right? Hubby and I are still stuck in Hawaii while we await for something to open for him back home in Seattle. I am so homesick! Miss everyone, miss working. Was going to an internet cafe to log on, but we purchased a web tv so I can access the internet from our television at home. It's a bit strange, but I am glad to be back and catching up on the boards! And all of the good freebies. Yay! Aloha! sunnydazed :)

heartlvrs
06-18-2003, 07:30 PM
Hey welcome back!!!!!

sunnydazed
06-18-2003, 07:37 PM
Thanks! I never made it through the withdrawl symptoms of not seeing BBS on a daily basis. Now I am all set up. All I need is real air conditioning, cause it is hot as heck every day in Honolulu. And one of the locals told me summer hasn't even begun!! Help! I'm melting!

MsLynn
06-18-2003, 07:38 PM
Hubby and I are still stuck in Hawaii

wish i could be stuck in hawaii

lol, really we're glad you're back

Tasha405
06-18-2003, 07:38 PM
Welcome Back! :)

odyssey
06-18-2003, 07:48 PM
welcome back!

ocvachick
06-18-2003, 07:59 PM
Welcome back!

miccit
06-19-2003, 09:27 AM
Welcome back! Hopefully you can make it back here to Seattle soon!

What does your DH do for a living? Not being nosy, just seeing if I know of any openings anywhere.

mrs.john
06-19-2003, 09:32 AM
Good to see you back!

brooks45
06-19-2003, 09:37 AM
STUCK IN HAWAII!! LOL! WELCOME BACK!! I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE HEAT!! IT HAS BEEN IN THE 70S HERE IN CALIF BUT FEELS LIKE ITS IN THE 100S! ITS THE HUMIDITY THAT IS MAKING IT FEEL SO HOT! I WOULD AMAGINE ITS THE SAME IN HAWAII! BUT LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS!! YOU ARE SOOOO!! LUCKY TO BE STUCK IN HAWAII AND WITH WEB TV LOL!! HOPE U GET TO COME HOME SOON TO THOUGH!

DreamWarrior
06-19-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by sunnydazed
This is where all of the normal people hang out, right?

Normal???????? Why be normal??? Where's the fun in that???? :D:D:D:D:D

sunnydazed
06-20-2003, 12:32 AM
Miccit: My hubby works as a retail manager for Sodexo. They are a very large corporation that has accounts all over the world as far as I know. He is here in Oahu helping out until something opens up hopefully in Puget Sound. I hope summer isn't over by the time we get back. I will never complain about another hot day in Seattle again. Seattle's hottest days are probably Oahu's coolest! ;) We are enjoying this while it last. Today we went snorkeling and it was beautiful. The fish would come up so close you could almost touch them. If Puget Sound only had the same crystal blue water beaches!