PDA

View Full Version : You know I Love My

magicwoman19
06-18-2003, 11:43 AM
Daughter so much, and I am so glad that I get to spend every day with her. I love to just sit and watch her play, I love it when she looks at me and gives me her cute little grin. I am so glad that God gave me Savannah, she is the best gift in the world!!! And I am glad I am get to share my joy and Happiness with you all through all her pictures. I just wanted to tell the whole world today, how much I love her. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

magicwoman19
06-18-2003, 11:59 AM
I am sorry Raven, I didn't mean to make you cry, I just wanted to share her with everyone. I will give her a big hug from you, you can count on it:)

kybeauty
06-18-2003, 12:36 PM
Magicwoman...I only wish all the mommy's in the whole world love their littleones half as much as you love Savannah...this world would be a much nicer place...*hug her once for me, please*

justbeachy
06-18-2003, 12:42 PM
Magic, I know what you mean... My daughter is 6 months old today and it's hard to love her as much as I do. I had a lump in my throat earlier just thinking about it. You have a beautiful little girl, congratulations.

magicwoman19
06-18-2003, 12:42 PM
Oh thank you, you two! I am just so glad that I have her. And I am so glad I have friends like you!:) And I did give her hugs from both of ya:)