PDA

View Full Version : Does your dog do that ???

squirt
06-18-2003, 06:49 AM
What's the stupidest commercial you've seen lately ?

Did you see the dog dancing on the Kibbles and Bits commercial !!
Does your dog do that?:confused: :confused:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: What's a stupid commercial that you have seen lately
;)

~MK~
06-18-2003, 06:49 AM
Noooooo!!! Not the stupid commercial thread!! I'll be here all day!! :eek:

cpbaby
06-18-2003, 07:55 AM
I hate ANY of the grill commercials where the guyis walking, playing fetch, training, the gas/charcoal grill like its a dog. Theres even one where the guy has his leg in a bear trap and wants the grillto run for help, like Lassie. :rolleyes: They are SOO annoying.

brumzoo
06-18-2003, 08:04 AM
I LOVE the new Whiskas commercial with the orange & white tabby stalking it's prey on the savannah!:p

FreeIs4Me
06-18-2003, 09:28 AM
I hate the Chili's commercials! Where did they find those people?????????

I like the new Snapple commercials! LOL! They are hysterical!!

sadie01
06-18-2003, 10:41 AM
I saw one last night, actually it woke me up... It was a beer commercial, and the woman threw her blankets off and there was a plate of meat loaf or something there and she screams...a loud bloody scream.. It was a beer commercial. LAME

adair
06-18-2003, 11:52 AM
until recently Carls Jr had commercials that were really in bad taste. I wrote them and told them that their commercials were disgusting and I would not consume their products because of the commercials. They sent me back a letter that the commercials were supposed to be humorous (how can someone stuffing food into their mouthes, dripping sauce on the floor, and ignoring other people be humorous).

The last 2 commercials that I have seen have been a lot better tho.

badswife
06-18-2003, 07:32 PM
ANY OLD NAVY COMMERCIAL GETS ME. I'D REALLY LIKE TO SLAP MORGAN FAIRCHILD!

stephann
06-18-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by badswife
ANY OLD NAVY COMMERCIAL GETS ME. I'D REALLY LIKE TO SLAP MORGAN FAIRCHILD!

I have to agree 100%!!! They are some of the most annoying commercials on TV. The sad thing is they payed someone for that idea, and they pay those people to act like that. Sad Sad world. (lol)