PDA

View Full Version : I'm trying....REALLY I am!

DBackFan
06-12-2003, 10:49 AM
I told you all recently that I have to have 2 surgeries for a Ventral and Incisional Hernias and they are huge and getting bigger. They are supposed to be putting mesh screens in me to hold in my intestines :eek:. I had to do my blood work and have an EKG and now they say I have an "abnormal EKG" and had to go in for stress testing this morning. Made we walk uphill on a treadmill till I almost fell over and got my blood pressure up to 198/112! Now I have to wait for a cardiologist to read the results before they will schedule the surgery and my new job won't let me start till the surgerie is complete and I have recuperated. :( I love staying home but the money stinks!..lol

This all started when I made the decision to get in shape and joined Curves to work out. I guess in the long run its a good thing. :rolleyes:

Princess4J
06-12-2003, 11:01 AM
{{{DBACKFAN}}}

I HOPE THINGS WORK OUT SOON.

SORRY NO PUN INTENDED;)

DBackFan
06-12-2003, 08:33 PM
Thanks you guys :) I just want to get this overwith!! I have a bulge on my abdomen thats just huge...I feel pregnant! LOL I need to go back to work soon but all in good time I guess.

CatWoman
06-13-2003, 03:48 AM
Tami...hang in there girl...the waiting is the worst part but like Fishmansbtrhalf said...its wise to do all the pre op testing. Enjoy your time off... you'll be back to work before you know it. We love you and we're all praying for you. Let me know if you need anything {{{{Tami}}}} ;)

van1
06-13-2003, 03:57 AM
God's timing...not ours...we deal in days and weeks...HE deals in Eternity..so when HE says "very soon", sometimes you hafta say.."my time or YOUR time ? "