PDA

View Full Version : streesed

tiffany21
06-11-2003, 11:27 AM
so much going on with my person life with my son and b/f family I just want to curl up in a ball and just sleep :rolleyes: the rest of my troubles away I know it won't help considering I only sleep about 3 hours a night anyways :rolleyes: I can feel myself going into depression also not good. :(

thank you for listing

smeans
06-11-2003, 11:32 AM
(((tiffany21))) hope you get to feeling better. want me to send you some nyquil? thats SURE to make you sleep;)

tiffany21
06-11-2003, 11:41 AM
just hit me with a hammer and put me out for a week please.

MommyG3
06-11-2003, 11:44 AM
((((((((((((((Tiff))))))))))))), come on now. Chin up. things will get better. It just may take more than 10 years for it to happen. ;)

Talanco
06-11-2003, 12:34 PM
Every day you come here with a new drama. It seems to me that you're doing nothing to change your situation even though given wonderful advice. Why don't you do something about it, or live with it and stop complaining. Have you tried to make changes rather than just complaining?

Talanco
06-11-2003, 12:48 PM
But when you come here with one drama after another and another and another and ask for opinions and advice and never take it and just whine about how much worse it is, etc. It gets old. She is a grown woman that is capable of making her own choices and it seems to me that she keeps making choices that aren't good for her. Then she comes her to vent about them. Why doesn't she try making better choices and then she won't have so much to whine about.

MsLynn
06-11-2003, 12:53 PM
I know how you feel, trust me i'm in the same boat, then with having to give up my kids for the summer, having to make the long trip by myself. its gonna kill me. but....

hope you will forgive me and maybe it will give you a smile, if not, someone can hit me with a hammer.

you're so stressed you spelled stressed wrong, lol.

cheer up. things will get better.

MsLynn
06-11-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Talanco
But when you come here with one drama after another and another and another and ask for opinions and advice and never take it and just whine about how much worse it is, etc. It gets old. She is a grown woman that is capable of making her own choices and it seems to me that she keeps making choices that aren't good for her. Then she comes her to vent about them. Why doesn't she try making better choices and then she won't have so much to whine about.

just remember she's not the only one, there are several.

and thats why i VERY SELDOM post anything in v/w at the risk someone thinks i'm lying or a drama queen. this was the only place i have to talk to anyone, but now most times i dont' even feel like i can do that.

ilvmy3babs
06-11-2003, 01:13 PM
your post was in vent and whine, and i think u have every right to vent and whine if u want to. i really hope your situation gets better. i see so many vent and whines i cant believe someone would attack u like that. sorry hun. i hope u have a good life and i'm not here to judge u. if u need to talk just let me know.

Talanco
06-11-2003, 01:18 PM
I was not trying to attack her...honestly I was not. I was trying to get her to see that she has the power to make her life better. How is what I said an attack? I was simply telling her to do SOMETHING about it!

ilvmy3babs
06-11-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Talanco
Every day you come here with a new drama. It seems to me that you're doing nothing to change your situation even though given wonderful advice. Why don't you do something about it, or live with it and stop complaining. Have you tried to make changes rather than just complaining? i'm not trying to attack anyone either, but she needs encouragement. i was in a terrible relationship for years (abusive) and it took encouragement for me to finally get the power to get out of it. i had such a low self esteem, the last thing i need was for someone to say negative things to me. i think niceness goes a long way.

tiffany21
06-11-2003, 01:30 PM
Talanco you are intitled to your oppion but until you walk one day in my shoes and go throught what I am going and I pray to god you and no one else here have to.

I will come here and put my vent and wines one the boads because their are people here that are nicer then you. that do try to help each other and if you don't like to read my vent and wines then don't read them. some of our lifes don't run as smooth as yours and well as far as changing things that happed to someone you love and care about well then damm I wish I could change it.

and as far as me makeing my own choice it was not my choice to let some a@@ hole hurt my son son. now tell me how to make it better for me and my son.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

and don't even say anything about my son god forbid

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Talanco
06-11-2003, 02:06 PM
Tiffany...I would never say anything negative about a child..yours or otherwise. Sorry that you felt that I was attacking you. I was simply saying that if the situation is that bad, get out of it!

tiffany21
06-11-2003, 02:12 PM
I wish I could get out of it. but if I did I would be turning my back on my own son.

people should not jump to conclusion about something they don't know anything about.

and with remarks like was writen that is why I won't post on the board about what happend.

Talanco
06-11-2003, 02:15 PM
I will say good luck to you and your son. I just hope that the person that hurt him is not around anymore!

tiffany21
06-11-2003, 02:46 PM
we are all entitled to our opinion but some pain can never be fixed. and some problems can never be fixed or reversed either. so people just be carefull on what you say and how you say it.

we come here for comfort and understanding not to be flamed or talked down to like we are not trying to change things. some things can never be fixed or changed no matter how hard you try.

Talanco
06-11-2003, 05:26 PM
Ok