PDA

View Full Version : I've had it w/this guy.......................

hotwheelstx
06-09-2003, 06:15 PM
You know what he did to me today???? He called the animal catcher and told them that my animals were always running lose.

I THINK NOT. Toddie is much to small to be out alone, Jamie won't come out. Missy and Bandit aren't here (at mom's).

Guy told me that next door neighbor said that Toddie bit him. That's not true. I know Toddie did scratch him but it wasn't/isn't deep and it's probably gone by now.

After talking w/this man for 45 mins. at my door he finally figured out that my neighbor was/is the trouble make and not me.

Had to show proof of ownership of all pets, shot records (current), showed him the backyard-all fenced in. On top of that I showed him the baby gates and demonstrated how they were on the porch.

Guy told me that there was NO WAY Toddie could of gotten out unless he was picked up.

This guy was ready to take all my pets away and then fine me on top of that.

I did call a lawyer today and he's sending this guy a letter. If that doesn't work I guess it's small claims court.

Dog catcher did ask why Toddie's back legs were confined. I told him what happened and showed him paperwork from vet.

All this and Aggie left for Ca. this am. I'm leaving on Wednesday. HELP ME
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

twinkiesmom
06-09-2003, 06:18 PM
Is this the guy that picked the dog up to begin with? He's just pissed u socked him with the vet bill. LOL Good for his arse. Go get him.

hotwheelstx
06-09-2003, 06:25 PM
Yes, it's the same guy!!!!! I'm the one that's PISSED TO NO END. Here I have a "sick" pet, I'm leaving in a couple of days, Aggie's not here. He still wants to borrow tools, too.
Asked me this afternoon. I told him NO WAY. That was right after the dog catcher left, too.

I know he was watching us in the yard.

People find anyone to make a buck or not pay for what they've done wrong.............. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The bill isn't that much really. It's just the principle of the whole thing. If one of my family members had been here and it would of happened I wouldn't give it a second thought. (Well, they wouldn't of picked him up in the first place).

I warned/asked him nicely. I guess another neighbor bites the dust. I really don't care. They can all not like me. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

twinkiesmom
06-09-2003, 06:31 PM
I'd be saying . . . This is the fence line . . . . . this is my side n that's yours. I'm comfortable here by myself . . . . stay there. There's nothing on this side for you. Bye bye.

suher99
06-09-2003, 07:31 PM
Man is that guy a nut job! Is someone staying with the dogs while your gone? I'd be afraid of him doing something while your both gone, like calling AC out again. I hope you get your money out of that moron!

Bohemut
06-10-2003, 12:04 AM
Go get him girl!

I know, have Aggie hold him down and we can both run over his legs with our wheelchairs. Mine will do lots more damage--it weighs over 250 lbs by itself. Isn't that what you suggested we do to my SS? LOL. If it will work on one jerk, it will work on another.

Seriously though, small claims court sounds like a good idea. If he keeps up with the dog catcher, etc., sue him for harrassment.

I can't believe he was still trying to borrow tools. :rolleyes: Geesh! What nerve!

How's Toddy doing?

mlayton1994
06-10-2003, 05:00 AM
Hotwheelstx. Sounds like a neighbor of my parents. She was always calling the animal control and for what. Dutchess was like 13yrs old. Trust me she barley left the carport much less go down a qtr of a mile to get in her garbage.

Good luck with the neighbor. Some neighbors just make you want to scream.

hotwheelstx
06-10-2003, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by mlayton1994
Hotwheelstx. Sounds like a neighbor of my parents. She was always calling the animal control and for what. Dutchess was like 13yrs old. Trust me she barley left the carport much less go down a qtr of a mile to get in her garbage.

Good luck with the neighbor. Some neighbors just make you want to scream.

He's one of them. I'm wondering what's going to happen today. I guess we'll just wait and see. He's really ticking me off to no end. I guess he has nothing better to do. Like your moms dog-Toddie is 2 lbs. he won't leave the porch unless someone he knows is there w/him to carry him.

Others don't have any interest and are up in age. So, what do they care about someone else's trash????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

schsa
06-10-2003, 09:20 AM
You can take your neighbor to small claims for th vet bill and he will be held liable. I had to do it with one of my neighbors. Unfortunately this poor guy couldn't put two dimes together if it was a life or death situation.

Kelsey1224
06-10-2003, 09:45 AM
So who will be staying with your pets? I wouldn't put it past him to try something while you are gone.

hotwheelstx
06-10-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Kelsey1224
So who will be staying with your pets? I wouldn't put it past him to try something while you are gone.

I'm taking them to a friends home. I wasn't sure this guy wouldn't do anything while we weren't here. At least he doesn't know where they are or where friend lives.

Bye to all. I'll be back on Tuesday. Going to Ca. Take care, hotwheels