PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else's kids..

~MK~
06-04-2003, 11:44 AM
Watch Veggie Tales??

My kids have been watching them for 3 days straight. I have had ENOUGH. If I hear the water buffalo song or where's my hair brush ONE MORE TIME, the TV goes out the window.

And they are VEGETABLES. They have no HANDS. So how can they play cards or even brush their hair to begin with??

DreamWarrior
06-04-2003, 11:46 AM
I would MUCH rather watch veggie tales that that EVIL purple dinosaur!!!! My niece watched that 24/7 up until she was old enough to start school.... its the ONLY thing that would keep her quiet...otherwise she would scream at the top of her lungs

justinenycole26
06-04-2003, 11:49 AM
Because I love my duck.....

so please don't bring me down with all the people and their troubles
go pour some water in my bath to freshen up my bubbles

and I've never painted daisies on a big red rubber ball.....

mlathroum
We own a couple that were given to the boys as presents. They watch them very rarely though. Brian used to watch Telletubbies when he was really little and that one used to get on my nerves big time. Chris is 8 now and he would prefer the play station, GIJoe's or his art supplies. Brian is 5 and so far into Rescue Heroes. He doesn't miss them every Wed at 3pm. He owns them all with the exception of the new ones just realeased too.

~MK~
*shudder* BARNEY.

I dunno, these are ranking RIGHT up there...LOL

rain_cries
06-04-2003, 11:51 AM
yeah, my kids whatch veggie tales... when I can stand them... They have the silly songs and the one with the grapes of math

mrs.john
06-04-2003, 11:51 AM
I would rather watch Veggietales than those d@mn Teletubbies.

My 2 y/o is really into animals right now. I have listened to Dr. Dolittle 6 or 7 times a day for the past 2 weeks!

DreamWarrior
06-04-2003, 11:52 AM
I love you, you love me... we're a happy family... with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you... wont you say you love me too....

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Now you're gonna have that GOD AWFUL song stuck in your head ALL afternoon!!!!!

justinenycole26
06-04-2003, 11:54 AM
I love King George and the Duck! My favorite part is the Englishman who went up the hill and took all the bananas. my finacee' just rolls his eyes when I watch it.

~MK~
06-04-2003, 11:55 AM
Nope, the song stuck in my head today is..

Where's my hairbrush? NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR, I HAVE NO HAIR...

odyssey
06-04-2003, 11:57 AM
we have Veggietales, "Jonah" movie playing right

we listen to it.
also DH made a veggie tales cd for the girls much fun to sing along with in the car.

~MK~
06-04-2003, 11:59 AM
We all have a baby kangaroo, mine is pink and yours is blue..

~MK~
06-04-2003, 12:29 PM
I have no hair..NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR...

julie_angel
06-04-2003, 01:10 PM
Around here, it is the Wiggles. Constantly.

Hot potato, hot potato,
Cold spaghetti, cold spaghetti,
Mashed banana, mashed banana.

I find myself singing "fruit salad" all the time. The other day, I caught myself singing "big red car" in the shower:eek:

~MK~
06-04-2003, 01:16 PM
LMAO. I've done that too. :eek:

Only mine is the emu song.

julie_angel
06-04-2003, 01:19 PM
I forgot about "Bear in the Big Blue House". I think that show is cute though. I like the songs on it, and Bear is always telling me how good I smell:D LOL

~MK~
06-04-2003, 01:24 PM
I know. He apparently has NO sense of smell. You could go roll in a field full of cow poop for 2 days and bear would STILL think you smelled like pancakes. :D

Tracy'sMom
06-04-2003, 04:27 PM
We are the grapes of Wrath and We never take a bath....

~MK~
06-05-2003, 05:13 AM
ARGH. It's on again. Shall we have a sing along?? :D

kelblend
06-05-2003, 05:27 AM
I loooovvveee veggie tales!!! I think my almost 10 yr old was around 4 when we first got one. LOL The first one was Rack Shack and Benny. we work here at the plant. hheehee They made the chocolate bunnies. OH gosh they even changed the song in future copies. It was I won't go to church,I won't go to school. That stuff is for sissies, but bunnieeesss are cool!!!! It was proving a point, but I guess they had to change it. I"m not sure how it goes now.

HEY MK---I love my lips!!! LIPSKA!!! Can you all tell I've seen em all??? Cause I'm the rumor weed ooohhh ohhh yeah the rumor weed ooh ooh ooh. :0)

chameleon13
06-05-2003, 05:43 AM
I LOVE THE VEGGIE TALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I downloaded a bunch of the songs and my daughter and I put the cd on and sing and dance around my room when we clean. She tells me the dance moves to make and I try to follow her directions as best as I can. She is three so she gets quite inventive. My favorite is The Song of The Cebu(sp?). We crank up the volume and sing at the tops of our lungs. It makes me a cool mommy to do that!!!:D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool:

~MK~
06-05-2003, 05:45 AM
We are the grapes of wrath..so stay out of our path..there's no escape from cranky grapes..

Throw a snake in your milkshake to make you cry

aunt_putz
06-05-2003, 06:47 AM
lalalala Ceybu.....bye bye moo bye bye moo bye bye moo moo moo

~MK~
06-05-2003, 07:13 AM
I also don't let my kids watch Sponge Bob.

I know. MEAN MOMMY.

~MK~
06-05-2003, 07:59 AM
I took my buffalo to the store, got his head stuck in the door, spilled some lima beans on the floor...

stephann
06-05-2003, 09:28 AM
My kids watch veggie tales all the time. The favorite right now is Madame Blueberry and the stuff mart "We represent the stuff mart..." To bad they still act just like her, they haven't learned a thing lol. ;)

Tracy'sMom
06-05-2003, 10:31 PM
Just for You MK...... Oh where is my hairbrush, oh where is my hairbrush, oh where oh where oh where is my hairbrush......:D :D

Donnagg123
06-05-2003, 11:37 PM
I made the mistake of checking out the Halloween Sing-A-Long by Disney from the library a few weeks ago and my son LOVES it!! He watches it back to back to back to back....It's like a drug, man! He goes into DT's if I take it out of the VCR! :eek:

Kitcat
06-05-2003, 11:46 PM
My son used to get mad when I picked him up from school while they were watching veggie tales. Then one day I put our names into a drawing for the Jonah movie and it was all he talked about all day. They called us that night telling us he won. He was so excited. They love that movie and I think it's great.

Steffie
06-06-2003, 12:33 AM
We like veggie tales at my house too! I can even get my 13 year old son to watch it (he still gets in those silly moods and can be quite fun SOMETIMES)!

My favorite song is LARRY-BOY talk about rockin' out!!! We crank that one up and sing (My 4 and 10 year old boys). That song is really a cool song ==the music is really good!! And that lady can sing -- like Aretha Franklin!!

"lean and mean green machine LARRY BOY(power pickle) LARRY BOY (he's are man)... out of sight vegimite"

"PURPLE AND YELLOW HE'S ONE SUPER FELLOW"

"LONG LET THE VOICE OF FREEDOM RING...

I AM THAT HERO"

~MK~
06-06-2003, 05:12 AM
*Runs out screaming*

We all have a water buffalo, mine is fast, yours is slow...

I can't get the hairbrush out of my head now either, thank you very much! :p

~MK~
06-06-2003, 03:57 PM
*THE UPDATE TO THE SAGA*

Veggie Tales have now gone back to the video store. My kids are crying. :eek:

~MK~
06-06-2003, 04:02 PM
I already saw that one a couple weeks ago. LMAO I loved it. :D Of course everyone else thought it was stupid. :rolleyes:

julie_angel
06-06-2003, 04:04 PM
I am dying to see that movie!!!
You could always get the wiggles for the kiddoes

Hot potato hot potato

LOL

~MK~
06-06-2003, 04:05 PM
We have so many Wiggles videos, Anthony is starting to become a hottie. :eek: :rolleyes:

julie_angel
06-06-2003, 04:07 PM
:eek:

Well, it's better than being fond of a cartoon vegetable!

I think the tall wiggle guy is pretty ok. Must be hard for them to pick up chicks, though!

~MK~
06-06-2003, 04:08 PM
:eek: That thought skeers me. :eek:

But I think they're all married.

MySonNick1
06-06-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Machande_Kennels
:eek: That thought skeers me. :eek:

But I think they're all married.

Jeff is single. :D