PDA

View Full Version : Since we seemed bored-can someone help me?

nooshu
06-04-2003, 10:34 AM
Ok, All I have ever worn are Jeans that you buy by the waist and inseam measurements. On FSOT, I see jeans being sold alot by the size. Short of me having to try on alot at the store to find out what size I am, is there a way of figuring out what my size is by what waist size I always buy?:confused:

jaybird
06-04-2003, 10:35 AM
I wear a 5 and buy a 26 or 27 waist size if they come that way. I really don't know how to convert sizes though, I just tried them on at the stores. Sorry.

jaybird
06-04-2003, 10:35 AM
oops, wrong thread!

nooshu
06-04-2003, 10:36 AM
Hmm-at the very least I can find out how teeny some of you are!!;)

jaybird
06-04-2003, 10:38 AM
Ummm, if this helps, Sarah wears a 9 or 11 and one pair of her jeans is a 30" waist I THINK. I'd be careful if you aren't absolutely sure about the sizes. Or run to a store and try some on that come in waist sizes so you know before you buy.

nooshu
06-04-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by jaybird
Ummm, if this helps, Sarah wears a 9 or 11 and one pair of her jeans is a 30" waist I THINK. I'd be careful if you aren't absolutely sure about the sizes. Or run to a store and try some on that come in waist sizes so you know before you buy.

Thanks-that helps a little. I just absolutely despise shopping. Add to that trying on clothes-UGH!! :eek: One day when I'm rich, I will pay someone to do ALL of my shopping. Well, until then.......