PDA

View Full Version : Need HELP ....

Talanco
05-30-2003, 10:06 PM
Umm I did something really stupid toady. I mailed a package to someone....I put the wrong state but right zip code. WHAT is going to happen to that package now??? Im a ditz:o :( :confused: :mad:

odyssey
05-30-2003, 10:09 PM
did you mail this from post office? if you did they should have noticed it and told ya.
if you just mailed out in regular mail the scanner machines read off the zip codes from what I heard and it will be ok.
(hopefully you have the return addy on it)

are you returning the stinky socks and hat?

wvinmt
05-30-2003, 10:10 PM
I work in a corporate mail rooma and we get mail addressed like this all the time. It may take longer to be delivered but the zip code is what ultimately get the package there.

Talanco
05-30-2003, 10:12 PM
Whew..thanks!! yeah I mailed it at the post office but they didnt say anything. I hope that the zip code is what it goes by..I put my return address...but shipping was like 7.00 so I would hate to pay that again..lol.
Ody...umm no! I have not heard from the person that I got that stuff from....she is supposed to be out of town ..BUT she posted her today so...

Talanco
05-30-2003, 10:18 PM
Thanks...feel much better now! DD was talking to me as I was writing..and you know how kids are..they dont let up!lol