PDA

View Full Version : Update to Zach/Bobbie - I knew it...

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
05-28-2003, 10:38 PM
Well, just as I suggested in my original thread that I thought I couldn't trust Bobbie as far as I could throw her, I was right.

I found out tonight that Bobbie dumped Zach over the weekend for "another guy" who just so happened to be "available" for the weekend. :rolleyes: :eek: :mad:
According to Bobbie per Zach: Her ex-boyfriend from 2 years ago came back into her life this weekend and things got hot and heavy. :rolleyes: So now she has to see if she has any feelings left for this other guy.

Okay never mind the fact that she was DATING Zach... :mad: This girl cheated on Zach with no remorse. I KNEW this was going to happen... I could sense it. It's that whole Women's Intuition thing. :eek: Of course the big clue was the whole kissing orgy I was subjected to 3 or so weeks ago- I knew then if she has no problems kissing other people and lord knows what else in FRONT of Zach, that she would have no problems finding someone more willing. As I said before Zach is not very um advanced in the Sex Ed. Dept. and I am almost certain that Bobbie wanted more than what Zach was going/willing to offer so she found someone else. :mad:

Makes me so sad... mad too...

KATinKY
05-28-2003, 10:52 PM
((((Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee))))

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
05-28-2003, 11:07 PM
Awwww thanks Kat! I just wish Zach could find someone who won't chit on him. First Jenny, now Bobbie... *sigh* I worry about him, he's so lonely.

MommyG3
05-29-2003, 10:12 AM
He will learn the hard way. I hate when people do that.