PDA

View Full Version : Who Knew THIS About Beautiful Women?

Jolie Rouge
05-28-2003, 09:57 AM
Beautiful women have nice voices.

Handsome men produce the best quality sperm.

That's the word from two different scientific studies that seem to be almost Darwinian in their conclusions.

Beautiful Women :

In an attempt to compare the quality of female voices with their facial features, researchers from the University of Nottingham in England asked men to listen to recordings of 30 young women and rank them in order of preference. Afterwards, the men looked at photographs of the women and chose the ones they thought had the most beautiful faces.

The results:
The women who were ranked as having the nicest voices were also the ones the men found the most attractive.

Handsome Men :

New Scientist magazine reports that researchers at Spain's University of Valencia tested the quality of male sperm in the laboratory. Then they asked women to rank the attractiveness of the donors.

The results: The men who had the most attractive faces also had the highest quality sperm.

denisemm
05-28-2003, 11:39 AM
Go Darwin. LOL!
I'm not saying I fully believe in evolution, but I do think there is something to it.

janelle
05-28-2003, 11:43 AM
Then how come the world has more ugly or plain looking people then beautiful ones. Seems to be the other way around, lol

Donnagg123
05-28-2003, 11:46 AM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

denisemm
05-28-2003, 11:56 AM
Donnagg, I totally agree.
I just found this amusing.

ocvachick
05-28-2003, 12:04 PM
Im a BIG voice judge.. especially on the phone. Like I want to be talking to some screechy voiced guy. A nice deep voice works for me.

brooks45
05-28-2003, 12:14 PM
I DONT KNOW WITH THIS REDNECK VOICE OF MINE!! I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LURE IN A FISH OR 2 OR 3 OR 4 OR MORE!! LOL!!