PDA

View Full Version : If this is how my week is going to be I'm going to scream

mlathroum
05-28-2003, 04:45 AM
I feel like I am having the year from hell! But the past week is really making pissed!!

My Great Auct died over the weekend. Her funeral was yesterday. We don't have a large family so it was along funeral line to the cemetary. The hurse, the limo(for her sister), and then 7 cars. I was next to last. The funeral was in Baltimore City. Alot of one way only streets but they are all 2 or 3 lanes. We were in the right lane the whole time with headlights and flashers on. In MD it is against the law to break into a funeral line. Does anyone care? NO!!!
This little grey car broke into our funeral line a car ahead of me. The van she cut off went around and got back in front of her to stay with the funeral line. I couldn't nor could the car behind me because of the traffic. In MD if you are in a funeral line and part of it is through the light the rest of it is to proceed through the light with the other ways giving us the right of way. Could I follow? NO!!!!!!!!
This B!TCH stopped for the light and refused to let me go!!! I am blowing my horn. The car behind me is blowing her horn!!!!! The other cars on the road are yelling at her and blowing their horns!!! She finally moved over for me but then tried to block the car behind me.
The funeral processiong was about 3 blocks ahead by this time. I catch up and we are getting ready to go through another light and the B!TCH tries to do it again!!!!!!
My family normally is not nasty until we are provoct!! This did it. One of them gave her the finger. But I saw a couple of other cars not in the procession give it to her too!!
I could picture my Aunt wanting to smack that lady!

Then I am out of coffee this morning so I decide to run down to the corner store and get a cup for hubby and I. As I am coming back the road crew is out going to pave the main road for my neighborhood. This is a busy road and the school buses have pick ups on it. They have a whole side of the road blocked. No one playing flagman or anything. I almost got smashed. The one idiot laughed at me. Came home and called the main road improvement number. Let them know politely but forcably that if their men don't get a flag man on and someone gets smashed they are foing to be responsible. He couldn't believe it. I told his the guys that are supposed to be are sitting on the side of the road laughing at the people. He was sending someone out there when he hung up!!!!!!

Why can't people have manners!!!

kelblend
05-28-2003, 04:56 AM
(((mlathroum))) some people think they have a right to NOT have manners. I don't get it and it's sad. Sorry you had to go through all that on that particular day. :0(

morris2b
05-28-2003, 05:36 AM
I feel so so sorry for you living in Baltimore, I could not and would not live there and drive for nothing, those people are just plain maniacs and you are correct they have no respect fot others..

You should have got her tag number and reported her ;)

rain_cries
05-28-2003, 05:37 AM
(((Hugs)))

mlathroum
05-28-2003, 06:29 AM
morris2b-- Actually I don't live in Balt. I live about 20 miles south in Anne Arundel County between the city and Annapolis. I couldn't and wouldn't live in the city either. My Dad's family all lives down there but I go as little as possible as I can't stand how they drive, act or do drugs on the open corner. Not things I want my boys to see.
I live in a little town where there is very rarely a problem.