PDA

View Full Version : slideshow idea help-past 4 yrs.

Sarahsmom
05-24-2003, 12:02 PM
Help
I'm putting together a slide show for my daughters senior class and I'm trying tothink of important things that happened in the past 4 yr.

The person who was going to do this had only about 30 photos on slide show when it was dropped in my lap.

I plan to start the show with things that have happened during the past 4 yrs. Then go on to pictures of the kids. Girls to the song "Girls just want to have fun" and Boys to "Mucho, mucho man".
I am looking for a good sports song. I know "we are the champions", but this is a new small school (only 57 grads) with new sports teams and have not won any chapionships yet. Any sports song?

Somethings that I have off the top of my head are:\ Major events
gulf war
year 2000
patriots won superbowl --- we live in Ma

Important people:/ young people can reate to
Nysnc
Tiger woods

Things - popular
xbox vs playstation
Survior

I need more ideas.

Please help

odyssey
05-24-2003, 01:37 PM
Hi Sarahsmom, I would think of what the kids can relate to such as movies, there have been some popular movies,
spiderman
x-men
lord of the rings
harry potter
teen movies American Pie Scream A walk to remeber

try interviewing the class for ideas or quotes to use.
ask the teachers for school stuff that happened.
or the School Historian for pictures/yearbook company

just stuff from the Prom, or homecoming too.

good luck.

Sarahsmom
05-24-2003, 04:55 PM
This was dropped on me at last minute. School is almost done.
I asked to help on this project back in March, heard nothing. this week I was called for a meeting. Anyway they want the it by this Friday. Since it is a long weekend I want to get as much done as I can. I have all the prom pictures from last night. I just need some ideas from the past 4 yrs.
I didn't even think of harry potter. Thanks
Need more ideas.