PDA

View Full Version : i'm so mad i could puke ! sick of it ! sick of HIM !

reneep45
05-23-2003, 10:27 PM
He's so sickening not even worth wasteing my time ! I HATE HIM !!!
We have been together 20 years & i've hated him for most of them , on & off ! i am screeeming from the top of my lungs I HATE YOU , YOU ARE A PIG , EAT SH*T , GO TO H*LL, PIG , PIG , I HATE YOU ! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE !!!!! GET OUT , GET OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT LET THIS GO WITH WAKING UP IN THE MORNING & PRETENDING EVERYTHING IS OK ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BEEN DOIN THAT FOR YEARS !!!!!!!!!!! I'M MAKING HIM GET OUT , OUT , OUT ! I HATE YOU YA PIG ! & I'M GOING TO SHOW HIM THIS IN THE MORNING INSTED OF TALKING TO THE F'ER !!!!!!! I HATE YOU STEVE !!!YOU ARE EVERY BAD NAME I COULD THINK OF , I HATE YOU ! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE ! GET OUT ! I DOUBLE HATE YOU !!! SEE WHERE YOU WILL BE WITHOUT ME ! JUST SEE ! GET OUT ! I HATE YOU ! HATE , HATE , HATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIG !

Xica
05-23-2003, 10:29 PM
:( {{{reneep}}}

Iluvbears
05-23-2003, 10:33 PM
:( {{{HUGS TO YOU}}}

OX_Love_OX
05-23-2003, 10:36 PM
{{{{reneep}}}}

bruiser
05-23-2003, 10:40 PM
Ummm ((((((((((((((reneep)))))))))))))))
Dont know anything about your situation, but if you feel that strongly hun, please do something about it!!!!

reneep45
05-23-2003, 10:49 PM
I HATE HIM FOR MANY REASONS , I'M DIVORCEING HIM , SURPRISE STEVIE YOU ARE OUT OF HERE ! HE ACTUALLY THINKS HE GETS THE HOUSE , NO WAY , HEEE HEEE I STILL , AFTER ALL THESE YEARS ,,, HAVE THE RECIET & CANCELED CHECK THAT I PAYED WITH MY INHERATENCE FROM MY STEP DAD ! MY SISTER ALSO HAS PROOF THAT I BOUGHT THIS STUPID HOUSE ! SHE WAS THE EXETRIX (SP)ON THE WILL ! IT'S MINE YOU PIG !!! I HATE YOU !! HOPE YOU LIKE READING THIS , PIG ! I KNOW YOU READ ALL MY STUFF WHEN I'M NOT HOME SO HERE YA GO BIG BOY READ ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donnagg123
05-23-2003, 11:18 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Widgetsx3
05-23-2003, 11:34 PM
Wow...but why don't you say how you REALLY feel. {{{{Reneep}}}} That is exactly how I felt with my ex when I threw him out. I wish you happiness and peace in your new life. I would rather be alone than miserable!!!!

reneep45
05-23-2003, 11:43 PM
i realy think after i get rid of this pig i can be happy
i deserve to be happy , i've raised 4 wonderful kids, must have done something right , i'm not the stupid B he keeps calling me !!! I knew something was up yesterday, he bought me a mini rose bush & cat food ! (he never buys my cats food)(i asked for the rose bush last year , he said it cost too much)

Widgetsx3
05-23-2003, 11:48 PM
Everyone deserves to be happy....and sometimes it is just better to be alone. Sometimes I miss the company...then I come to V/W and read about all of the idiotic, assinine and just plain cruel things done to spouses....and I do the Happy Happy Joy Joy single dance....I can date 'em....and send them HOME!!!!!

reneep45
05-24-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Widgetsx3
Everyone deserves to be happy....and sometimes it is just better to be alone. Sometimes I miss the company...then I come to V/W and read about all of the idiotic, assinine and just plain cruel things done to spouses....and I do the Happy Happy Joy Joy single dance....I can date 'em....and send them HOME!!!!!

I'm going to be doing the happy dance soon ! i probably won't be dateing but i'll be happy !

IN CASE YOU ARE READING THIS PIG , HERE YA GO BIG BOY , GET OUT OF MY HOUSE ! PIG , PIG , I HATE YOU !!!

dangerousfem
05-24-2003, 12:12 AM
wow... what did he do yesterday? You said he brought home a rose bush and you should have known...... was he covering up for something?

Widgetsx3
05-24-2003, 12:13 AM
When it is time...it is just time....Good Luck and MUCH happiness!

Blackberry
05-24-2003, 12:26 AM
{{{reneep45}}}

reneep45
05-24-2003, 12:27 AM
I HATE THE PIG ! I'VE WASTED 20 YEARS OF MY LIFE ON HIM , I'M MAD AT """"ME""""
I SHOULD HAVE LEFT OR KICKED OUT THIS PIG YEARS AGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
READING THIS STEVIE??? PIG , PIG , YOU ARE A PIG !!!!
MESSIN WITH MY SEWING ,????, YOU ARE SOOO SAD !GET A LIFE YOU PIG !

dangerousfem
05-24-2003, 12:35 AM
there is a lot of anger there....

((reneep45))

reneep45
05-24-2003, 01:02 AM
I'M A GOOD , NICE , UNDERSTANDING PERSON TILL IT COMES TO HIM , THE PIG ! YES , I'M ANGRY ! I'M MAD ! I'M SAD ! I'M CRYING , I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT ! I TYPE WITH ONE HAND , NOW MY TEARS MESSIN ME UP MORE ! WHEN I GET MYSELF TOGETHER, I WAS GOIN TO SAY I'D TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT ,, BUT , IT WOULD TAKE FOREVER , 20 YEARS OF HE'S A PIG !

reneep45
05-24-2003, 01:10 AM
YEA , I LOVE MY SEWING SO WHAT DOES THE PIG DO ??? STARTS MESSIN WITH MY STUFF, KNOCKIN STUFF OFF MY SEWING TABLE, HE EVEN PUT A BAG OF MY STUFF IN THE GARBAGE, I HAD TO DRIVE 45 MIN. TO REPLACE IT AT THE FABRIC STORE

reneep45
05-24-2003, 01:17 AM
SICK PIG ! STEVIE ! LOL !! SPY SOME MORE ! LOL !
I CHANGED MY PASSWORD , SO YOU CAN'T TRY TO MESS ME UP!!!!!
OH ,, YEA , HE'S EVEN POSTED HERE ON MY NAME !

kybeauty
05-24-2003, 02:53 AM
{{{reneep}}}

LunaChick
05-24-2003, 03:04 AM
:eek:

DIRKSWIFE4
05-24-2003, 03:09 AM
from what you wrote in here "Im not the stupid B he says I am" you are in an emotionally abusive relationship and you have finally gottwn tired of the abuse and are standing up for yourself !!!
Way to go !!! Best of luck, DONT let him bring you down. EVERYONE is someone special and no one deserve to be made fell like a piece of sh%t !! Ive been there......

FireFox1973
05-24-2003, 05:21 AM
(((((HUGS)))))
I did it after 9 1/2 years. Same situation, I could never do anything right, he always put me down. It was the worse year of my life getting rid of him, I only wish I did not waste so much time on him. Now, I have never been happier. I know I am of value and special, and SO ARE YOU!!!

Do not wait another day, get out of the bad spot you are in. PM me if you need to talk. Let us know how you are doing, and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

momfromTN
05-24-2003, 05:22 AM
Take the house and whatever you can from this jerk. (I PM'd you also.)Good luck hon.

DBackFan
05-24-2003, 06:50 AM
Renee....you have good friends here with broad shoulders so scream all you want sweetie. ((((Renee))))

KimNRandy
05-24-2003, 07:17 AM
{{{Reneep}}} We are all here for you. Stay strong!!

Your happiness is the most important thing. :)

lilbugger
05-24-2003, 07:33 AM
(((Reneep))) Hope everything works out for you.

midniteblu2
05-24-2003, 07:55 AM
{{{renee}} I am at the same point where you are.

reneep45
05-24-2003, 08:29 AM
I was right , he woke up acting like nothing is wrong !
I'm going to visit my daughter today so i can be away from him !
thanks everyone , i'll answer all the pm's & emails tonight or tomarrow.you guys are great , thanks for letting me thro a fit ! lol !

Tasha405
05-24-2003, 11:43 AM
{{{reneep}}}

Talanco
05-24-2003, 12:02 PM
Renee....is the house in his name also? Just asking..because here in GA, it does not matter who paid for the house....it matters whose name it is.Here if you buy a house together even if you are the one paid it all...and can prove it...well it does not matter. When you let that person sign the deed with you...then it is automatic...they own half. Not sure about where you live. Hope things get better for you!

~MK~
05-24-2003, 12:29 PM
:eek: MK is speechless for once. :eek:

ChristiNate
05-24-2003, 01:13 PM
WOW, you are really going through a lot! I am not a source for advice, but, sometimes I can relate. I can't imagine divorcing my DH,....It must be really hard. I hope you guys find it in your hearts to forgive each other (for what it may be). *Cliche* Life is way too short. My prayers are with you *both*.

~Christi

tiffany21
05-24-2003, 01:46 PM
hugs

Widgetsx3
05-24-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Machande_Kennels
:eek: MK is speechless for once. :eek:

Widget faints along with dianainaz

angelinwaiting
05-24-2003, 06:37 PM
{{{{{{{{{{{{{reneep}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hope things get better for you...

ahippiechic
05-24-2003, 06:53 PM
{{{{{reneep}}}}

ebgreen74
05-24-2003, 08:25 PM
good luck to ya

KYgirl
05-24-2003, 11:09 PM
{{{{{{Renee}}}}}}

Hon ya want me to Run up there and Bonk him on the head and Pitch his @$$ out for ya??

schsa
05-25-2003, 02:41 PM
Good for you. Get the meanest, nastiest lawyer you can find and take everything. Keep mad and make your demands known and don't back down in the least. It's time to get even. He doesn't deserve anything for the years of abuse and he should be left with nothing.

Widgetsx3
05-25-2003, 03:57 PM
Renee? How are things....haven't seen you....

farmmnger
05-25-2003, 05:16 PM
Prayers and thoughts are with you Renee. Good luck. Please let us know how you're doing.

reneep45
05-26-2003, 03:00 AM
I'm here , he didn't kill me or anything ! lol ! He never hits me,
he's just a jerk ! I talked to my cousin who works for a lawyer, she said that since there is no phisical abuse , he has the right to stay in the house till it sells or he pays me my half . He's still acting like nothing is wrong , even bought me a little rose bush (i wanted one last year, he said he wasn't paying $11 for that little thing !)Thats how he is , he will be mean & nasty then when he knows i'm about to blow up he starts kissing my butt ! This time i'm goin to play it for all i can get !!! lol !! I haven't talked to him since friday , i just say yea , no , uha, not even looking at him !
My cousin is supposed to call me after she talks to her boss so i'll decide how to handle this then .

mom4angels
05-26-2003, 03:29 AM
I would think that since you payed for the house with an inheritance that the house would belong to you and not him. I would fight that big time since you payed for it. I know how it is to be in a abusive relationship. Emotional and verbal abuse isn't any better than physical. It is all the same. I am gald that you have decided that it is time for a better life for yourself. Just always remember he is the one with the problem not you. I hope that things will be better for you really soon.

tn2h2
05-26-2003, 04:21 AM
When I went through my divorce back in the 70s the house we built together but it was sitting on land I had inherited. I still had to give him cash to get a quit claim deed from him. Also my lawyer told me no matter what happens to do move from that house. He must leave. I made his life a living h*ll and he finally left. Good Luck

Widgetsx3
05-26-2003, 09:12 AM
The inheritance money would be yours....any equity built up in the house since that time would have to be split equally, depending on the state.

Juli67
05-26-2003, 09:20 AM
(((((hugs to you))))) Good luck

reneep45
05-26-2003, 02:41 PM
The house isn't a big deal to me, i'll just see what the lawyer says
We now have a mortgage(in both names) which he pays . i'm not even upset anymore , i thru my fit & feel alot better !! lol !

reneep45
05-27-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by dianainaz
Renee...just keep him kissing up...cuz you know it won't be long until he feels "comfortable" again and becomes an ass all over........love ya........((((((((((Renee)))))))))))

SOOO TRUE !! LOL !! I'm not taking any more crap from him . I told him last night , of course he agreed that he is wrong & bla bla , anyway he knows for sure i'm serious this time so what ever the lawyer says i'll tell him that too !

Kitcat
05-27-2003, 01:48 PM
(((((((((Renee)))))))))

Makes me step back and take a really good long look. This is my relationship to a T. :(

Email me if you want to talk
kitcat_rules@hotmail.com

socalimom
05-27-2003, 01:52 PM
I dont post here very much...basically just read and lurk..but when I read this post all I could say was OMG!!!! I could have written the exact same thing. Going on close to 16 years with my husband whom I have felt nothing but hatred for most of those years. Ive stayed thinking it was better for my 3 children but I have recently woken up and seen that its only doing them harm staying. I plan on leaving but do to financial problems I will be here until at least October. Hope I can make it that long. Renee...do what you have to do to be happy...you arent the only one in this situation. Makes me feel better knowing Im not alone also.