PDA

View Full Version : Ravenlost: Can you interpret this dream?

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
05-22-2003, 10:00 AM
I dreamed last night/this AM that I was back home in Illinois on the Farm, and I was going down the lane to get the mail. Suddenly this tow truck shows up with what I think in the dream is my Mom's Miata- I find out later it's not- and our Justy. The tow truck driver tells me that Tim has been in a serious wreck and is in the hospital. Then he tells me that I can have the Justy back if I give him a white tent and $398.00 to get it fixed. He "allows" me to drive the car up the lane so I can make a phone call to get the money. I go inside and tell him to "please excuse the mess" and play the answering machine, most of it is inaudible but I do make out "Help, I'm dying..." Then the dream flashes to Tim's Granny's home and I am knocking on her door, because I am going to ask her if she has found out about Tim. Instead my Uncle Russ answers the door and says he can't let me in because he doesn't believe Tim is dead.
I turn around and Tim is there. He tells me that he has been a full body cast for the last 7 hours and that there are no broken bones. We then go to park the Justy in a better spot and end up sliding down the lane into the Mountain. Tim gets out and says "ok".
Then I wake up.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

DreamWarrior
05-22-2003, 10:15 AM
wow... now that is one weird dream..... I have NO advice, just giving a lil bump :)

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
05-22-2003, 11:16 AM
You're really good at this...

I do worry about Tim a lot due to some medical issues he had growing up.

Yes, Money is a BIG worry here.

Just not sure what the white tent would mean?

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
05-22-2003, 11:28 AM
Hrmmmmm.......

I have been at a new job for a month now, and it is commission based. Maybe my subconscience is telling me that I can make commission? So I don't have to worry about money? I've been in a slump this week, booked 2 but neither of them showed, so no commission. :( But last week I had 5 out of 8 shows. :D

Whatcha think Raven?

MommyG3
05-22-2003, 11:29 AM
I didn't know you interpert dreams. I may have to let you know some of mine. Course, I may not want to hear what they mean.

wingsfan
05-22-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Ravenlost
...you already know what they mean if you just stop and analyze it. ;)

Last night I dreamed I was having an affair with ALICE COOPER :eek: WHAT could THAT mean?? :eek: :cool:

~MK~
05-22-2003, 11:37 AM
Gee, I think it could be about SEX :eek: Or perhaps you're just a freak...

wingsfan
05-22-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Ravenlost
You have the hots for Alice Cooper. LOL...

LMBO...I already knew that!! And thanks to my big mouth hubby, so does ALICE!!