PDA

View Full Version : nascar exchange

smeans
05-21-2003, 08:56 AM
a friend and i thought it would be cool to get a nascar exchange going for all of us racing fans. please anyone that signs up please please please follow through.

i think that we can have alot of fun with this one. the deadline to sign up is May 27th.

the deadline to mail your packages out is june 20. i think that should give everyone plenty of time.

spending limit is 15.00

doesnt matter what you buy. can be collectibles,shirts,anything with your persons driver on it.

if interested, email me the following info
bbs name
"real" name
address
favorite driver
backup driver (just in case its impossible to find anything of your driver in the stores)
shirt size

email me at littlemomma316@hotmail.com and please put bbs in subject line

if you have nay questions, please let me know.

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY (sorry couldnt resist)

:rolleyes:

MrsSpeed
05-21-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by smeans

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY (sorry couldnt resist)

LMAO!!! :D

I'M IN!!!! I'M IN!!! ;)

wingsfan
05-21-2003, 09:00 AM
ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!

smeans
05-21-2003, 09:01 AM
hee hee that was quick

captorquewrench
05-21-2003, 09:02 AM
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!

annie169
05-21-2003, 09:02 AM
Smeans, you reading my sig line again?? LOL!! I think you can figure my driver out by that too!!

How about that race Saturday?? The Winston is one of my favs!!
OK.. emaling you!!

smeans
05-21-2003, 09:07 AM
lol capt. i loved your email with your no nos on it.

smeans
05-21-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by annie169
Smeans, you reading my sig line again?? LOL!! I think you can figure my driver out by that too!!

How about that race Saturday?? The Winston is one of my favs!!
OK.. emaling you!!

i dont want to discuss the Winston thank you very much. lol

wingsfan
05-21-2003, 09:18 AM
ooooohhh...can I put no no's too? ;)

wingsfan
05-21-2003, 09:19 AM
i dont want to discuss the Winston thank you very much. lol

I 2nd that motion!:rolleyes:

smeans
05-21-2003, 09:26 AM
of course. all no nos are welcome....

doesnt mean i have to take them into consideration though.:p ;) :rolleyes: :D

wingsfan
05-21-2003, 09:27 AM

doesnt mean i have to take them into consideration though.:p ;) :rolleyes: :D

Well, we do need stuff to burn in effigy ;) ;) ;)

smeans
05-21-2003, 09:31 AM
lol in that case, does anyone wanna pick me up a sterling marlin collectible?

smeans
05-21-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by chelle33
My hubby bought my son a HUGE Nascar poster,he's a
HUGE fan and he's only 9 years old :)

kudos to you for raising such a wonderful child;) :D

captorquewrench
05-21-2003, 09:32 AM
i took the liberty of adding my non-nos. simply because when peeps find out you're a nascar fan there's 2 or 3 drivers that they automatically ASSUME that you love and I can't stand any of em.

smeans
05-21-2003, 09:33 AM
lol capt. i dont blame ya

captorquewrench
05-21-2003, 09:36 AM
lol capt. i dont blame ya

for waht? adding my no-nons, not liking those guys, or both? ;)

MrsSpeed
05-21-2003, 09:37 AM
Well, I've requested not to be paired up with a certain driver cause I refuse to by that person's merchandise. LOL!!!

smeans
05-21-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by captorquewrench
for waht? adding my no-nons, not liking those guys, or both? ;)

lol a little of both ;)

since im the one running it, ive already picked out the person im buying for (tee hee) and ive already been ebayin;) ;)

captorquewrench
05-21-2003, 10:03 AM
gee mrsspeed youre worse than I am! if someone else wants it, I'll buy it for them, i just dont want it myself!

wingsfan
05-21-2003, 10:08 AM
lol a little of both ;)

since im the one running it, ive already picked out the person im buying for (tee hee) and ive already been ebayin;) ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well, you can give me an obscure one, I'm going to Michigan on June 14 :D Merchandise trailers here I come!!:D

captorquewrench
05-21-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by wingsfan

Well, you can give me an obscure one, I'm going to Michigan on June 14 :D Merchandise trailers here I come!!:D

i feel like the land rover commercial

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!

MrsSpeed
05-21-2003, 10:12 AM
gee mrsspeed youre worse than I am! if someone else wants it, I'll buy it for them, i just dont want it myself!

LOL!! Wellllllll, maybe that was alittle extreme. :D I would do it but it would REALLY pain me to have to buy that driver's merchandise.

smeans
05-21-2003, 10:13 AM

keep an eye out for a #12 coffee cup for me please. they didnt have them at talladega but they might have them now. if you can find one and have the extra cash grab one for me please and i'll pay you for it. ive looked EVERYwhere and cant find one. ebays got them but theres way too many bids and the prices are outrageous.

i do the biggest part of my nascar shopping on ebay. every couple weeks i try to at least get a little sumthin sumthin from there. lol

captorquewrench
05-21-2003, 10:14 AM
LOL. I really understand. i feel that way about 3 drivers in particular.

captorquewrench
05-21-2003, 10:15 AM
keep an eye out for a #12 coffee cup for me please. they didnt have them at talladega but they might have them now. if you can find one and have the extra cash grab one for me please and i'll pay you for it. ive looked EVERYwhere and cant find one. ebays got them but theres way too many bids and the prices are outrageous.

i do the biggest part of my nascar shopping on ebay. every couple weeks i try to at least get a little sumthin sumthin from there. lol

have you tried newman's website or his team site for it? most of the drivers have mugs available on their online stores.

wingsfan
05-21-2003, 10:16 AM

No problem! I'll see what I can get...ya want it autographed? ;)

smeans
05-21-2003, 10:17 AM
yeah but i didnt find one. looked at the alltell site and they didnt have much of anything either. i havent checked his site in the past couple of weeks. maybe i'll try again and see if theyve added it.

MrsSpeed
05-21-2003, 10:19 AM
Do you think we should list what we have already? Course most of us would be here forever listing what we have. LOL!!!

wingsfan
05-21-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by MrsSpeed
Do you think we should list what we have already? Course most of us would be here forever listing what we have. LOL!!!

Might be easier to list what I'm missing! ;)

smeans
05-21-2003, 10:25 AM
wingsfan thanks. no autograph is necessary just tell him to hold it for a little while.;) thats plenty for me.:D

hmmmm its up to you guys if you think we should list what we have. ive already bid on some stuff. hopefully its not what the person already has.:rolleyes: im sitting here lookin around the room right now and ive already got quite a bit. i dont know where to start. lol

MrsSpeed
05-21-2003, 10:29 AM
I have a Bobby coffee mug. He is on it right where I can see him every time I take a drink. :eek: :D ;)

captorquewrench
05-21-2003, 10:29 AM
i dont have a lot. mostly hats and some diecast. but you can never have too much diecast. i have one coca cola team tshirt, no other shirts, and one 88 UPS coffee mug. oh, and the kyle petty barbie someone got for me :)

now dahubby has some serious kenseth collecting going on, I bought him a hat & a diecast a couple of years ago for his bday, and sent it off to be signed, plus all his other stuff. so its time for ME to get stuff!

wingsfan
05-21-2003, 10:36 AM
well, I'm only missing a few pieces of diecast ;)

2002 #43 Star Wars 1:24
2033 #43 Berry Burst 1:24/1:64
2003 HW Wrenchin & Racin' set #43
2002 Box Tops for Education #43 1:64
1998 Betty Crocker #43 1:64
Old El Paso #43 (fantasy car) 1:64

smeans
05-21-2003, 10:38 AM
i buy my hubby opie stuff all the time. hes got a h@ll of a collection going on thanks to me.;) my collection isnt nearly as big since i cant find much newman stuff anywhere:rolleyes: we went to the nascar shop (that we frequently visit lol) over mothers day weekend. was gonna get a bunch of newman stuff but they didnt really have nothing. i asked the guy "when are you gonna start getting some #12 stuff in?" his reply "when the sh@t starts sellin" haha real funny dude. lol

okay im lookin at the stuff thats in front of me and heres what ive got diecast cars, the big cars,the luxury ride,the wrenchin and racin set,shot glasses,hats,seat cushion,hauler,ticket holder,license plates,shirts, bumper stickers, and reg. stickers,bobble head,hair scrunchie, plus ive got a big flag wavin in my front yard.(we live in a trailer court,can you say redneck?) rofl ive only got one small picture though. i aint been able to find any posters anywhere. even at the merchandise trailers:eek: i think that just about covers it.

man i would hate to sit down and figure out how much each and everything we've bought would add up to.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

smeans
05-21-2003, 10:40 AM
oh and a note to whoevers gonna end up with me if it requires me getting duplicates i dont mind lol

wingsfan
05-21-2003, 10:41 AM
. i asked the guy "when are you gonna start getting some #12 stuff in?" his reply "when the sh@t starts sellin" haha real funny dude. lol

man i would hate to sit down and figure out how much each and everything we've bought would add up to.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's the answer I get too :rolleyes: Funny how when WalMart gets Andretti stuff it flies off the shelves.... Thank God for ebay.

smeans
05-21-2003, 10:43 AM
aint that the truth. im going out tomorrow and i'll take the list of stuff that youre missing and i'll see if anyone has any of it by chance. i'll let you know if i find anything.

wingsfan
05-21-2003, 10:45 AM
aint that the truth. im going out tomorrow and i'll take the list of stuff that youre missing and i'll see if anyone has any of it by chance. i'll let you know if i find anything.

Thanks!

MrsSpeed
05-21-2003, 10:50 AM
The most recent thing I bought was a pair of Bobby boxers at Walmart. I couldn't believe they even had Bobby Labonte items.

I'm surprised there isn't more Newman stuff. I thought he was one of the more popular. :confused: How is that guy supposed to know if it sells if he doesn't have it? :rolleyes:

smeans
05-21-2003, 10:58 AM
thats what i was wondering.
you found labonte boxers? cool. wish i could find some newman ones.

captorquewrench
05-21-2003, 11:01 AM
thats what i was wondering.

check his laundry hamper :eek:

LOL

ocvachick
05-21-2003, 11:02 AM
Im definitely in!! GO MARK MARTIN!!!!

wingsfan
05-21-2003, 11:02 AM
WalMart used to carry a pretty good selection of drivers...even Andretti :eek: but I haven't seen much there lately other than Gordo/Jr/Stewart stuff :(

wingsfan
05-21-2003, 11:03 AM
check his laundry hamper :eek:

LOL

ROFLMAO!! Now come clean the Pepsi off my screen!!!!!!

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
05-21-2003, 11:11 AM
Bristol Motor Speedway... so if anyone needs any help let me know. There's not a LOT of shops here surprisingly but both Super K and Super W carry a bit, and there are a few Nascar Shops here.

Not sure if I'm "allowed" to join this swap or not tho'... I PM'd you Smeans.

HTH, TIA

MrsSpeed
05-21-2003, 11:14 AM

I LOVE them! :D I'll check next time I'm at Walmart for Newman ones. I know they had Tony ones. :D Our Walmart isn't one of my most favorite places to go. LOL!!

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
05-21-2003, 11:21 AM
http://racingusa.com/ryannewman.html

try this link, they don't have a lot but they are a good company (and no I don't get paid for saying that... :D )

smeans
05-21-2003, 11:26 AM
thanks for the link cowgirlie!

thanks mrs.speed you keep an eye out for me;)
capt.- now theres an idea. do you think id get arrested for sneakin in his laundry hamper and stealin his boxers??

smeans
05-21-2003, 11:28 AM
I LOVE them! :D I'll check next time I'm at Walmart for Newman ones. I know they had Tony ones. :D Our Walmart isn't one of my most favorite places to go. LOL!!

Tony ones eh? i wouldnt have no use for them;)

wingsfan
05-21-2003, 01:04 PM
(_|_) bump ;)

annie169
05-21-2003, 01:09 PM
smeans, do you collect the 1:24 scale cars? I think I saw one at my Kmart the other day. I'm like everyone else.. I don't care if I get duplicates. I"m not fond of Stewart, but my friend is so if I get something of his, I'll use it to bribe her for babysitting!! LOL!!;)

Plus, Jarrett just changed his logo and I can't find anything here with the new one on it. So....Go!! Hey, don't tell Mom2jal about this...she'll want DJ too!!

woleys
05-21-2003, 01:26 PM
I know everyone is going to get tired of me saying this but I am hoping that all the bad exchanges will be over with and all these exchanges can be fun for everyone and no one gets left out!! OK here is my suggestion to help make this happen............

If you can't follow thru with your exchange for whatever reason then don't accept a package from whoever sends it to you!! If you can't afford to ship the package you recieved from your exchange partner then just write "return to sender" on the package e-mail that person and explain to them why you are returning it. Then they can send that package to the person you were suppose to send to. If they were your exchange partner then they will not get ripped off because you couldn't follow thru with your end. I think if everyone will do these then it will spare a lot of hurt feelings and a lot of bashing on the boards. I think it would be really simple to do and if you don't do this then you are a BAD TRADER and should be banned from all exchanges and trades

belle5691
05-21-2003, 05:08 PM
This will be the first exchange I have joined (or hope to join). Will email info later. But I live near the Kansas City Nascar Speedway Store...and will be happy to help anyone out who may need things also. Just pm here. Thanks

smeans
05-21-2003, 05:23 PM
woo hoo!! now this is what i like to see us bbs nascar fans comin together. lol i knew there were more of us:D i really hope this exchange goes well. everyone please stick with it.

annie169 yeah i collect ALL the cars. im always on the hunt for ANY newman stuff;) i'll try to keep a lookout for the new DJ logo for ya. I've gotta go out tomorrow (payday woo hoo) and although i cannot i repeat cannot go to the nascar shop (i have to wait til next payday to go i was just there last week and for some reason i get myself in trouble everytime i go there. lol so i have to make it an every OTHER payday trip lol) but i've gotta go to wal mart and kmart and they usually have *some racing stuff. im gonna take a list of all the stuff you guys are on the hunt for and see if maybe i can find some of it here. and dont worry i wont tell mom lol

belle5691 glad youre joining us

:D

woleys-- i agree:D

BearsBunny2
05-21-2003, 05:32 PM
This is gonna be fun. I just ordered a Dale Earnhardt pocket knife that I found in the coupons in Sunday's paper.

belle5691
05-21-2003, 05:42 PM
Thanks smeans.

cpbaby
05-21-2003, 05:46 PM
ME ME ME!!!! I WANT IN!!!!!

smeans
05-22-2003, 05:40 AM
bump

wingsfan
05-22-2003, 06:20 AM
smeans...hubby came home and said Super KMart had RYAN tshirts & stuff!!! I'm gonna go look this weekend for ya!

smeans
05-22-2003, 07:03 AM
YAY!!!!! thanks wingsfan. i had bid on the mobil car on ebay and lost it. sniff sniff but on the upside, all the stuff i bid on for my exchangee i won. i just hope the person likes it. i was trying to buy the kinda stuff that i have sitting around and really like. i love this exchange!!

captorquewrench
05-22-2003, 07:07 AM
the deadline to sign up is May 27th.

the day is not coming fast enough to get my exchangee.

is this a "trade" exchange or will we be assigned to send to someone that is not the same person who sends to us?

normally, I hate shopping, but I cant wait to do this!

smeans
05-22-2003, 07:17 AM
lol i know capt.
i dont know if this is a "trade" exchange or not capt. im not that organized.:rolleyes: i figure i'll get the list of names and however they end up thats how itll be. lol however if anyone has a certain person that theyd prefer to buy for just let me know and i'll do my BEST to set it up.

check your pm box.

wingsfan
05-22-2003, 07:39 AM
Hurry, May 27, hurry fast! LOL

MrsSpeed
05-22-2003, 07:52 AM
Hurry, May 27, hurry fast! LOL

LOL!! I agree!! I'm really excited about this. :D

Thanks smeans! ;)

smeans
05-22-2003, 07:58 AM
no problem Mrs.Speed thanks for the idea.;)

im excited too. i cant wait to hear what everyone gets.

MrsSpeed
05-22-2003, 12:56 PM
Bumpity, Bumpity, Bumpity :D

wingsfan
05-22-2003, 12:59 PM
Bumpity, Bumpity, Bumpity :D

don't you mean....

Boogity Boogity Boogity

;) :cool: ;) :cool: ;)

ocvachick
05-22-2003, 02:38 PM
This looks like its going to be so much fun!! I cant wait!

MrsSpeed
05-22-2003, 08:15 PM
don't you mean....

Boogity Boogity Boogity

;) :cool: ;) :cool: ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :D

I can't wait till NBC takes over so I don't have to hear that anymore till next year. LOL!!

Taterbo
05-23-2003, 03:24 AM
HMMM Well seeing how I won the tickets to the Dale Earnhart Tribute concert I might find some goood things then..and if not then, they did send a pair of tickets to the Pepsi 400 so I know I will find great stuff then. Or I could go dig thru the 300+ 1/24 die cast I have and find something different...but then again I would rather be off to the Hobby Shop for something new...
I love the underdogs...Except Green,Biffle,Foyte,M Wallace...

While we are having fun with this,lets remember to send good thoughts to to Jerry and Jada Nadue. Wish him a full and speedy recovery.

captorquewrench
05-23-2003, 05:38 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :D

I can't wait till NBC takes over so I don't have to hear that anymore till next year. LOL!!

I thought I was the only one who LOVES nascar but HATES hearing Boogity Boogity boogity!

MrsSpeed
05-23-2003, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by Taterbo
While we are having fun with this,lets remember to send good thoughts to to Jerry and Jada Nadue. Wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Absolutely

captorquewrench
05-23-2003, 05:41 AM
yeah, someone had posted a news update about him yesterday. he's doing very well so far (but still not healed)

MrsSpeed
05-23-2003, 05:42 AM
Oh no cappy!! I can't stand it!! I'm also becoming less and less fond of DW. I was watching Track Side a couple weeks ago, DW was basicly giving Ray Evernham the 3rd degree about why he took Casey Atwood out of the 19 car. :rolleyes: I thought that was rude. Ray is a successful car owner. And I firmly believe he knows what he's doing. DW said he supported Casey because they're from the same town. :rolleyes: That doesn't make him a good driver.

I would mute the TV during his Boogities but I like to hear the roar of the engines.

captorquewrench
05-23-2003, 05:47 AM
I can understand everyone having their fave drivers, sportscasters inlcuded, but DW lets his personal biases get in the way of giving good coverage sometimes. im getting less & less fond of him too. before it was just indifference. now, he's starting to wear on my nerves.

i do like fox's broadcast better than NBC, on all points except DW & Boogity.

MrsSpeed
05-23-2003, 05:55 AM
I like NBC better. That Chris Myers gets on my nerves. He doesn't know his a** from a hole in the ground when it comes to Nascar. Then there's Jeff "skin tight jeans" Hammond. LMAO!!! He's so stuck on himself it's ridiculous.

I agree about DW. "I did this and I did that" blah, blah, blah. :rolleyes: Unfortunately Benny Parsons is like that too but atleast he doesn't say boogity, boogity, boogity. LOL!!

smeans
05-23-2003, 06:19 AM
zalasko sp? is the one that gets on my nerves:rolleyes: shes just too dang peppy for me. "so ryan how you doing?" "uh i could be better dont ya think?" rofl LOVED IT!

wingsfan i looked last night and couldnt find none of your stuff but i gotta go back out tonight and i'll look some more.

;)

mrs. speed youve got mail

i went to kmart last night and i looked up and they had just added a BIG nascar section. they had trash cans, plastic hoods, shot glasses, flags,tatoos,pencils,mens work gloves,playin cards,coffee cups,etc. they had ALL KINDS OF STUFF!!! the only thing was they had NO NEWMAN:mad: no andretti and no labonte.:( they had some 88 and 8 and 20 stuff though. if anyone needs any of that jlmk.

smeans
05-23-2003, 10:04 AM
okay guys heres who we've got so far:

taterbo
Mrs.Speed
wingsfan
BearsBunny2
captorquewrench
Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
Belle5691
cpbaby
CAMSmama
annie169
OCVACHICK
smeans

i'm gonna wait til monday afternoon and then i'm gonna go ahead and give everyone thats already signed up their person
;)

for anyone else, signup is still open til the 27h:D

MrsSpeed
05-23-2003, 10:11 AM
zalasko sp? is the one that gets on my nerves:rolleyes: shes just too dang peppy for me. "so ryan how you doing?" "uh i could be better dont ya think?" rofl LOVED IT!

I can't stand her either. I heard she was leaving. I hope.

captorquewrench
05-23-2003, 10:20 AM
it would be nice.

wingsfan
05-23-2003, 12:10 PM
bumparooni

MrsSpeed
05-23-2003, 12:35 PM
Qualifying is on!!!!!!!! GO BOBBY!!!!!! :D

wingsfan
05-23-2003, 12:53 PM
Qualifying is on!!!!!!!! GO BOBBY!!!!!! :D

oooohh...thanks for the reminder!

annie169
05-23-2003, 08:48 PM

i'm gonna wait til monday afternoon and then i'm gonna go ahead and give everyone thats already signed up their person
;)

for anyone else, signup is still open til the 27h:D

I'm not on your list!! Did you not get my email?? Please PM me!!

smeans
05-24-2003, 06:58 AM
oh speaking of the commentators... get this fox is in deals with are you ready for this.. justin timberlake. he's gonna start commentating alot of the races:eek: :rolleyes: :o hes also gonna commentate some football and basketball (although i could care less about those);)

annie i got your info:)

MrsSpeed
05-24-2003, 07:05 AM
oh speaking of the commentators... get this fox is in deals with are you ready for this.. justin timberlake. he's gonna start commentating alot of the races:eek: :rolleyes: :o hes also gonna commentate some football and basketball (although i could care less about those);)

OMG!!!!! I've heard it all now. :rolleyes:

smeans
05-24-2003, 07:10 AM
i know.:rolleyes: i guess they figure that itll get the younger girls watching.:rolleyes:

i dont understand why theyd need him to turn people onto racing the guys in their firesuits do it for me;) ;)

MrsSpeed
05-24-2003, 07:23 AM
LMAO!! Me too!! :D Better yet NOT in their firesuits. :eek: :o ;)

Taterbo
05-25-2003, 04:55 PM
OHHHHH I wish they would send DW out to jetdry the parking lot today:rolleyes: ...He can be soooooo annoying:rolleyes: .... Long race today:D

smeans
05-26-2003, 05:38 PM
WAY TO GO RYAN!!!! i know technically :rolleyes: :p he didnt win but he did in my book!:D :D WOO HOO #12!!!

ocvachick
05-26-2003, 09:29 PM
i absolutely cant wait to start shopping for my person!!! :)

annie169
05-26-2003, 09:42 PM
I don't care that the race ended because of rain cause DJ was in the top 10 at the end!! TeeHee!! Best finish in a few Weeks!! I KNEW wearing my pit crew shirt helped !! (OK, it's all in my mind!!;) )

smeans
05-27-2003, 05:45 AM
hee hee annie i know what ya mean. normally i wear my #12 shirts for the races but he's been having such bad luck that for this race i didnt wear my shirt so as long as you wear yours and i dont wear mine our guys should be good the rest of the season;)

oh and just wanted to tell you guys that youre killing me with your emails. ROTFLMAO so far ive got about 4 from different people saying "please dont set me up with a jeff gordon fan. please dont set me up with a tony stewart fan etc.":eek: :D :D :D :D

is there anyone else that wants to sign up? i need one more person to make this thing even come on people i know theres someone else who wants to get in on this. ;) ;) :D

hopefully i'll get you guys your person by the end of the day.

wingsfan
05-27-2003, 06:10 AM
Just poppin' in to say howdy all! Did everyone enjoy the "Jimmie Johnson show" on Sunday :mad: I swear if the commentators raved about Jimmie anymore I was gonna puke. (no offense to Jimmie's fans, but there were other racers doing well out there)

MrsSpeed
05-27-2003, 06:21 AM
I know what you mean wingsfan. :rolleyes:

And would somebody PLEASE pluck that boys eyebrows. :eek:

Atleast Bobby finished 3rd and led some laps. I was so excited when that caution came out and only he, Jr and Biffle were on the lead lap. heehee :D But then most of them got it back. :(

smeans - maybe you should start another thread asking for one more sign up?