PDA

View Full Version : prayer request please

jasmine
05-17-2003, 04:38 PM
I'll try to make it short and to the point.

I've been married a little over 10 years, have 6 and 9 year old girls.
My husband moved out, found someone else. He is 30 yrs.old, and has a girl friend that is graduating from high school tonight. I am so depressed right now, thinking that he is with her tonight at her graduation..... Please pray that his eyes will be opened to what he is doing and that he will be convicted to repentence, she is just a little girl in my eyes, and doesn't understand anything, about the concept of marriage, a wife, children, family, and what this is doing to me and my girls.

I just hurt right now, please say a prayer for me.

MySweetLord
05-17-2003, 07:52 PM
I pray God will touch his heart and he will honor his marriage vows. I pray God will grant you comfort and peace of mind to bear this awful thing and be there for your precious children.

toriamos44
05-17-2003, 08:28 PM
I pray that God will open up your husband's eyes and allow him to see that what he is doing is against God's Word. I pray that God will give you strength in your time of need and allow you to just keep your focus on Him through all of this.
Just continue to pray for your husband and live your life as God would want you to....and I believe that everything will fall into place. *hugs*

BeanieLuvR
05-17-2003, 11:07 PM
{{{{jasmine}}}}

I am praying for you.

chris7360
05-19-2003, 09:04 AM
Jasmine- I can't imagine what you are going through. I have also prayed that God will make your husband realize what he's doing and turn back to God, you, and your precious little ones. I have also prayed the God will surround you with support and love from friends and family. Praying that you will feel His presence and be comforted. God give you strength and health to be there for your girls while you deal with the physical and emotional strain that this must be putting on you.

Is there a Pastor or someone who could go see this girl and talk to her? Does she realize that if he doesn't come back and stays with here she will have child support and child's visits to deal with? That he'll never be fully "hers". Just a thought- maybe she needs a dose of reality!!

I will keep you in my prayers, Jasmine. Thank you for sharing.

angelinwaiting
05-19-2003, 04:20 PM
{{{{{{{{{jasmine}}}}}}}}}}}}

will keep you and your family in my prayers...

RobMom
05-27-2003, 07:18 AM
{{{{jasmine}}}} I pray that your husband will see the wrong in his ways. I pray that God will change his heart, change his mind and bring him back to you. I'm actually going through a similar problem, and I'm about to post it for my own prayer request.