PDA

View Full Version : Wedding help!!

Wickerone
05-16-2003, 08:48 PM
I am maid of honor for my best friends wedding around Bryan/College Station TX. I live about 3&1/2 hours from there. I have recently been put in charge of finding someone to do hair and makeup for the girls in the wedding, and the brides mom. (5 in all) Any ideas on how to go about finding someone??? and does anyone around that area know anyone good??? help help help!! :confused: Thanks in Advance!!

renrut*
05-16-2003, 10:01 PM
i just called around to the beauty shops and went with the one in my price range and what i was looking for. most of the time the bride gets hers done free, atleast here u do-lol
mine included a pre ceremony consult. i think the girls hair and make-up and nails were 50.00 a piece

Talanco
05-16-2003, 10:08 PM
Goto a MaryKay store....they do a makeover for free with any purchase!! At least that is what my bestfriend did when she got married.

Wickerone
05-16-2003, 10:11 PM
Thanks you guys!! I got the names of some of the hairstylists around town. I'm also looking into the merle norman studio in town, but I didn't think of mary kay!! :D Thanks so much!

happymommy
05-16-2003, 10:27 PM
I just wanted to let you know that merle norman will do it. I live in the Humble, Texas area and I Know that the store in Deerbrook dose free makeovers