PDA

View Full Version : My hair,,,,

lameduch27
05-16-2003, 05:05 AM
Well, I did it!
My hair which was down to my butt, and 'mousey', with the first of grey hair coming in,,,is now, just past my shoulders, dark reddish brown, with copper highlights.
I LOVE IT!!!!!

The girl that did it was so awesome! I was a little scared at first, being as my long hair has been my security blanket for many years now,,,but, it was sooo worth it! My daughter says I look like a model, my husband kept saying all night how much MORE sexy I am now and that I look like a movie star,,my son, wasn't so sure at first, but said it would just take some getting used to,,,my sister was in total awe, and she kept saying it looked so good she wanted to cry, and almost did,,,lol,,,and my mommy said,,,it's perfect on you!

As soon as I get pics, I'll post for da frog!

DreamWarrior
05-16-2003, 05:09 AM
KEWL! Cant wait to see pics!!!!

I want before AND after!!!! LOL

lameduch27
05-16-2003, 05:15 AM
My last before pic I have is in the BBS members pictures thread,,,with about another foot of hair added,,,lol. I'm gonna go post my after as soon as I get someone to take one.
The best part was that I got to donate to Locks of Love.

Lora_1994
05-16-2003, 05:53 AM
I cant wait to see it!!! ... May have to make a trip to Sears and check it out!!

I did mine last night too. Sounds like its about the same as yours, I just couldnt part with cutting it off. Its taken me FOREVER to get it this long and I think I'd feel nakey without it.

twinkiesmom
05-16-2003, 05:54 AM
Good for u! I think the major battle is just getting the guts to do it. WTG!! Can't wait to see the pics.

mrs.john
05-16-2003, 05:59 AM
Good for you!

I bought a hair color kit (shh, don't tell my dh ;)). I'm going to my sister's and take the plunge next weekend if I can get my nerve up, lol.

newwiccan
05-16-2003, 07:09 AM
I can't wait to see it!

ahippiechic
05-16-2003, 07:14 AM
I wanna see to! I cut mine up to my shoulders last year & donated it also. DH was suprised that I cut it, it was down to my butt, but he decided to cut his & donate it too! :) Posts some pix soon!