PDA

View Full Version : Season Finale Shows Tonight

Tasha405
05-15-2003, 04:57 PM
I just wanted to remind everyone that tonight will be the season finale shows for Friends, Will & Grace & ER. (each show will last for 1 hour)

On Friends:
THE ONE IN BARBADOS PARTS I & II
8pm 2003-05-15 ALL NEW!
When the gang goes to Barbados for a giant paleontology convention where Ross (David Schwimmer) is the keynote speaker, the warm Caribbean weather heats up their love lives. Rachel (Jennifer Aniston) continues to harbor inappropriate thoughts about Joey (Matt LeBlanc), the romantic triangle between Ross, Joey and attractive paleontologist, Charlie (guest star Aisha Tyler) reaches a boiling point. Meanwhile, Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow) might have finally met Mr. Right as David (guest star Hank Azaria) is set to propose to her, but Mike (guest star Paul Rudd) is not out of the picture. Matthew Perry and Courteney Cox Arquette also star. TV-14

On Will & Grace:
24 - Season Finale
9:15pm 2003-05-15 ALL NEW!
SEASON FINALE BIDS BON VOYAGETO ONE AND ALL AT SEA; MINNIE DRIVER, DEBORAH HARRY, HARRY CONNICK JR. AND NICOLETTE SHERIDAN GUEST-STAR -- In the season finale, Karen (Megan Mullally) confronts her ex-husband's mistress (guest star Minnie Driver, "Good Will Hunting") before she invites Will (Eric McCormack), Grace (Debra Messing) and Jack (Sean Hayes) on her extravagant yacht for a somber ceremony. While Grace goes into a jealous fit when she meets the sexy co-worker (guest star Nicolette Sheridan, "Knots Landing") of her husband Leo (Harry Connick Jr.). Singer Deborah Harry also guest-stars as herself in the episode. Shelley Morrison also stars. TV-14

On ER:
KISANGANI
10pm 2003-05-15 ALL NEW!
DR. CARTER RISKS LIFE IN AFRICA WHEN HE VOLUNTEERS TO SERVE VICTIMS OF CONGOLESE CIVIL WAR -- In a change-of-pace episode, a sweat-soaked Dr. Carter (Noah Wyle) finally arrives in the war-torn Congo as part of a voluntary medical program and he finds primitive Third-World facilities, a few heroic staffers and woeful patients overflowing the tiny hospital while a bloody civil war threatens to engulf them all. Carter ventures deeper into the jungle to reunite with Dr. Kovac (Goran Visnjic) as they risk their lives manning a crude outpost used for a vaccination campaign -- and soon find themselves in the withering line of fire between the warring tribes. TV-14

~MK~
05-15-2003, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the reminder. :) I almost forgot. :eek:

Tasha405
05-15-2003, 06:19 PM
You're Welcome :) I LOVED the end of Friends!! :D

Aww hb :)

Widgetsx3
05-15-2003, 08:38 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuugggg gghhhh!!!!! Somebody please help!!! I missed the last 10 minutes of Friends.....would someone be so kind as to PM me with what happened. It will save me from strangling my 3 year old who decided to experiment with a 5 pound bag of flour during the end of the show. Thank you!

kasdean
05-15-2003, 08:43 PM
was anybody else as disapointed with ER as i was? maybe last years season finale just can't be topped.? i didn't think tonights episode was all that great.

blueeyes18
05-15-2003, 08:49 PM
was anybody else as disapointed with ER as i was? maybe last years season finale just can't be topped.? i didn't think tonights episode was all that great. I felt the same way could have been alot better

kasdean
05-15-2003, 08:55 PM
It didn't seem like ER at all. I kept expecting Steven Segal or Rambo to come running in to save the day.

hehe...that would have definitely made it less boring!

Jolie Rouge
05-15-2003, 09:28 PM
Did anyone watch West Wing last night -- I caught the last two minutes -- and now I am really confused ...

Talanco
05-15-2003, 09:38 PM
I expected more from ER tonight....it seemed like a "filler" eppy. One of those ones they put on just to pass time. I kept waiting for Carter or Luca to get shot or something. I suspect that next season will start with Luca having died at that clinic.

Jolie Rouge
05-15-2003, 09:43 PM
It was a way for Hollywood to show the horrors of war with out being labeled "un-patriotic" Did you catch the conversation between Luca and Carter ? I thought it was an interesting show -- and I'll bet Carter never sees a busy night at County quite the same....

Gumball1960
05-15-2003, 10:09 PM
Carter's the only cast member left that's been there thru the whole series.

~MK~
05-16-2003, 05:38 AM
I was pretty disappointed in ER too. Was it just me, or did anyone else have a problem understanding it?? Looked like they just got bored and gave up with the subtitles.

Tasha405
05-16-2003, 06:32 AM
I wasn't to thrilled with ER either. They didn't really give ya anything to look forward to for the next season.

LOL cab92!

Sorry Jolie, I didn't watch West Wing. I don't think I have ever watched it now that I think about it. lol Some of the previews look pretty good for it but I guess one of my other shows must be on at the same time.

cpbaby
05-16-2003, 06:46 AM
I watched CSI and Without a Trace last night. the Withotu a trace made me SQUALL at the end.

jennls
05-16-2003, 08:58 AM
I watched Friends,CSI and ER and the only one that left you with a cliffhanger was Friends. I like it when the shows leave you on the edge of your seat not knowing what is going to happen it builds up the anticipation of the show over the summer.