PDA

View Full Version : My grandson's picture made a magazine...

Kelsey1224
05-15-2003, 08:56 AM
Just a little background...

My daughter and SIL went to Disneyland for the opening of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh's (we gave them season passes for Christmas). They took our almost 3-year old grandson, of course. This was in April.

Well...someone came up and asked if they could take TJ's picture with Pooh! Since we've been taking him to Disneyland since he was tiny...he isn't afraid of the characters at all.

Today my daughter goes to school. She teaches music at the elementary school and TJ goes to the affiliated pre-school. His teacher told her that TJ's picture was in L.A. Parent magazine!

Can you imagine the teacher's surprise when she was going through the magazine and she sees a picture of one of her students???

Now we have to find as many copies of this magazine as we can. It is a free one that you can get at Toys R Us, Borders Books, to name a few. I don't know if it is local to S. California.

I'm not surprised, of course. T.J. is practically perfect in every way and he is a little genius.

Princess4J
05-15-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Kelsey1224

I'm not surprised, of course.
T.J. is practically perfect in every way and
he is a little genius.

THATS BECAUSE HE TAKES AFTER YOU !!

I'M GOING TO HAVE TO FIND A COPY.

Kelsey1224
05-15-2003, 09:36 AM
awwww...how sweet. Thank you!

Kelsey1224
05-15-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by freebiequeen1234
wow! that is cool!! you would of thought they would of contacted you to let you know he would be in a magazine!!

That's what I would have thought. But I don't know if my kid's signed a release. My daughter is in a classroom right now so I don't want to call her. I'll ask her tonight.

unicorn9149
05-15-2003, 01:38 PM
That is so cool. We've had our kids pics in the newspaper and were so proud.
Bet you are going to miss him when you move

MommyG3
05-15-2003, 01:44 PM
WONDERFUL. I may just see if I can find it on-line. Hee hee.