PDA

View Full Version : TV INSIDER: 'Jill's Baby Not Mine,' says Jerry

Jolie Rouge
05-14-2003, 09:26 PM
"First of all, Jill Hennessy's baby is not mine," quips the ever irreverent Jerry O'Connell about his "Crossing Jordan" co-star's pregnancy.

"Second of all, I'm pretty sure it's not Steven Bing's," he adds, referring to the very-publicly reluctant father of Elizabeth Hurley's son.

But seriously, "It's really Jill's husband Paulo's baby. They're a beautiful couple -- and I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful pregnant woman. That girl is glowing, just glowing. Everybody's talking about Catherine Zeta-Jones," he says, referring to how pretty the "Chicago" star (who recently gave birth to her and Michael Douglas' daughter) is considered to look while pregnant, "but Catherine Zeta-Jones ain't got nothin' on Jill Hennessy."

O'Connell, who plays Hennessy's love interest on the show, says it hasn't been a big deal to shoot around her pregnancy. "They're putting her in big jackets, but she's really skinny. She's not looking big at all. When the women in my family gets pregnant they look like cows."

Speaking of Jerry's family, his brother Charlie O'Connell will serve as his co-star -- if his "Sunset Division" spin-off series from "Crossing Jordan" gets a pickup. Jerry reports that when he found out there was a role written for his character's brother in the script, "I walked into the exec-producer's office and said "If you need any help casting this guy I got the perfect guy for the role. He's sleeping on my couch, let me see if he's awake." It's good because my brother hasn't been working lately. He's getting a little lazy. We live in apartments, one right above the other and he's always a little tardy with rent and such. I was like 'Dude, you have to get a job.' And he was like 'Fine, why don't you get me a job?'".

sharinbo
05-14-2003, 09:32 PM
hehehe...the women of his family are probably gonna whap him upside his head for that cow comment. LOL!

Shancopp
05-14-2003, 09:33 PM
I thought the exact same thing!! LOL!!