PDA

View Full Version : very scary thing happened today, my dogs are my heros

1busymomma
05-13-2003, 06:19 PM
Today I was sitting there on the phone chatting with DBF. I happened to look outside and there was this very strange man in our dog kennels getting violant with 2 of our dogs. I watched as he hit them and picked up the dog house and threw it at the dogs.

I yelled out the door and said WTF are you doing? and he responds with your dogs are attacking me. I respond No Chit sherlock....and he says they took my shoe. Dogs continue to go after this guy who locked himself in the dog kennels. I did not go out there.

He kept saying the dog took my shoe etc.....I was like well just how DID she get out, who are you and where do you live? After several smart-@ss comments he starts to advance to the house and I said NO STOP!!!! He finally left.

I just find it amazing that Pug our chow puppy miracuosly opened the door to her cage, grabbed this man's shoe and then came back home and threw it in the other dog's kennels. Pug's door was wide open, it was shut when I got up this morning with no other way of escape.

I called the Cops of course and it took them a whole flipping hour to get out there of course....I was so glad I had to work tonight. Our theorie was that he was either trying to make friends with the dogs or kill them before robbing the house. When I went charging out to the front porch with phone etc in hand he freaked.

miccit
05-13-2003, 06:22 PM
How scary for you. Be careful.

*StarDust*
05-13-2003, 06:26 PM
OMG that is scary. I agree be careful {{{1busymomma}}}

tiffany21
05-13-2003, 06:34 PM
be careful

1busymomma
05-13-2003, 06:39 PM
What amazes me is that we live out in the middle of nowhere.....any neighbors we have are dbf's family. It is all old family property out there...........

Ladytiger
05-13-2003, 06:44 PM
Sounds like the dog's were your guardian angels;)

1busymomma
05-13-2003, 06:48 PM
The dogs are getting very LARGE treats tommorow. ;)

sharinbo
05-13-2003, 06:49 PM
OMG I am so glad you are ok! Are your dogs alright? I'd imagine the whole thing was traumatic for them as well, and they could have lasting effects. I hope they find that disturbed man and lock him up!

ocvachick
05-13-2003, 06:51 PM
Sounds like my neighbors.. amazing how 6 chickens let themselves out one morning before sunrise....

Id definitely be on the look out for this weirdo!

1busymomma
05-13-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by sharinbo
OMG I am so glad you are ok! Are your dogs alright? I'd imagine the whole thing was traumatic for them as well, and they could have lasting effects. I hope they find that disturbed man and lock him up!

The dogs are fine, all of them just kept going at him over and over till he left the property. As an immediate treat they got to go out and roam the property until the police/dbf got there. They thought it was cool, I thought it was great protection. I checked all the dogs out especially the ones that he was locked up with. They did not have any physical damage done to them and the then the animal control person checked them over to just to make sure.

That disturbed "man" looked to be no more than 22 at the most, probably younger. I think he was drugged out of his mind.

blueeyes18
05-13-2003, 07:00 PM
Scary

Tasha405
05-13-2003, 07:38 PM
OMG that is scary! I'm glad you and the dogs are ok!