PDA

View Full Version : Mystery shopping help...or other at home type job???

Tigerseye0420
05-10-2003, 03:41 AM
Does anyone know if i could make a living with this? I really would like to do this as it is better than leaving my son with someone i dont know or dont completely trust. I really need something quick. I found one place but they want $20 to start and then they will show alist of avaliable places for my area. Do they pick me or do i automatically get it if i want it?

How does all this work? I need to get a place on my own ASAP like a month or 2 and can not find a job to save my life :(

I need something easy at home or like the shopping thing where i dont have to worry about my son....and where i can make truely decent money (enough to pay rent and put food on the table etc for me and my son)

THank you soooo much!!

this is the site i found....
http://www.tmsn.info/

aprilwine2000
05-10-2003, 04:04 AM
go to www.volition.com and find hundreds of mystery shop companies for free.I work for 3 companies and only do shops on the weekends 'cause I share a vehicle...but I made over $150 last month.That's doing only about 8 or 10 shops that month,so someone doing it full time could do pretty good I think.Here are a couple of good ones:

www.checkmarkinc.com
www.speedmarkweb.com
www.secretshopnet.com

hope this helps!!;)

twinkiesmom
05-10-2003, 04:15 AM
I'd be a little leary of that shopping thing as your main source of income, but that just me. As far as a job at home, maybe some kinda babysitting job? But again, that aint gonna pay rent for u n the baby. In MI, FIA helps pay for daycare if you need it. If you can find a family member to sit for you, they can get pd by FIA. Then you can get a job outside the home.

mrs.john
05-10-2003, 07:38 AM
You can also make a little doing surveys. There's been a few posts that have listed tons of survey sites. HTH

Missysmom
05-10-2003, 12:18 PM
FREE To sign up!

http://www.secretshopping.homestead.com/ :D

Gitty
05-10-2003, 02:29 PM
Wow, Missysmom & aprilwine2000 Thank you! Those are great sites!

coupondeal
10-06-2003, 03:19 PM
:) Nice thanks I have bookmarked site. Nice Homestead is nice I use them as well.

morris2b
10-07-2003, 05:23 AM
try www.wahm.com

and remember if it asks for money it is more than likely a scam