PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting so bad withy my hubby

janelle
05-05-2003, 09:56 PM
About buying me things. Tonight we went shopping for Mother's Day cards. I saw a really beautiful Mother's Day card for a wife. I told him, buy me this card!!!! Boy it gets bad when you want to pick out a card that has the nice verses in it for yourself. lol

But if I know him he might go back when I'm not with him and get it for me. :D I save all the cards we get each other and I want to put them in a scrapbook someday.

NoFoolPrice
05-05-2003, 10:33 PM
Aww, janelle, I think that's cute! I save all that stuff too, I have a couple of suitcases full, it goes back about 30 years. Still have my old Barbies too, and Mr. Bunny, hard plastic and his neck is broken, he lost his spectacles but still has his smoking pipe. I've had him since I was three.

janelle
05-06-2003, 12:20 AM
I still have some old toys like a metal washing machine. Never had them appraised but they may be worth something to toy collectors. All my dolls are falling apart though cause the string inside has broke. I need to get them fixed at a doll hospital. lol:p

janelle
05-06-2003, 10:17 AM
Oh Raven, someday you will have a grandchild that will use that rocking chair. Just a little ways off in the future but it will happen.

This is why I don't buy the flip statement that what two people do in private is no one eles's business. We can all see how the dicisions of two people have impacted so many others and will keep impacting them for a very long time. When people are single they can't understand this but the older we get the more it hits us. Huggs.

annie169
05-06-2003, 01:04 PM
I don't care about the kind of card he gets me. He knows what I would like. I just have to keep reminding him about the dates like 2 weeks before!!

It's getting fun being a mom to a girl now. She found some barbie stuff I had and she said "Barbie chair...For me??" She didn't get it that those toys were over 25 years old!!