PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day Gift Ideas?

Daizy5936
05-01-2003, 02:22 PM
My mother's the kind of person who always gives all to others...but rarely does anything for herself. I'm trying to find something really unique to give to her...or something I could do for her. Does anyone have any unique ideas on a Mother's Day gift?

janelle
05-01-2003, 04:30 PM
Mother's always get all mussy over photo albums that are filled in. Go to the scrapbook store and see how one is done. They have poems and verses you can put in with all the pics and you can include art work from the kids. That kind of thing.

You can buy a day at the spa if you think she wants to be pampered like that. Some mothers don't like being fussed over though. It depends on how old you are and how old she is.

mlathroum
05-01-2003, 04:30 PM
I have the same problem. I think it is Zales that had that mother with child pendant on sale for $99. I am considering doing that if I can save enough money before than. If I can't I am back to square one too.

newwiccan
05-01-2003, 04:38 PM
I got that pendant last year. I love it!

No ideas from me. My husband is sending gifts from Kuwait so I don't have to shop this year.

WitchyGurl
05-01-2003, 04:48 PM
I want ANYTHING Fenton Glass!
I'd also love Movie passes/certificates.
A restaurant gift card.
A manicure certificate.
My name in lights on Broadway...............
OK Maybe that's asking for a little much LOL!
But I'd settle for a crayon drawing if she makes it herself;)

justinenycole26
05-01-2003, 06:05 PM
How about a day of pampering: manicure, pedicure, movie tickets, GC for lunch, etc all in a cute basket with some bath items and a good book? I think the scrapbook sounds nice too, especially if you can get your siblings (if you have any) to contribute. You can print some nice poems and insporational stories from flowgo or someplace like that on pretty paper to go with it too.