PDA

View Full Version : I have had it with DH!

cole70
05-01-2003, 07:19 AM
We both still cannot find new jobs or second jobs even with going thru Temp Agencies. NO ONE calls us back. So for now we are stuck at this crappy non paying using place of employment! I had to take over the paying of bills because dh never wrote down anything even in the checkbook! We were supposed to have our gas and water shut off in the begining of April. I called gas co and they let me go on a plan but the 1 payment HAD to be paid May 1st-well we dont have the money. Water dept gave me until the next billing cycle (June) they normally wont do this but the lady lives a few doors down from me. We havent paid the mortgage or car or insurance for April and now May payments are due too. Utlitlies havent been paid either! Everyone and their brother is calling us for payment. We just dont have it! I had a garage sale and made enough to pay for the ds daycare and food. I also started to do Ebay, but I really dont have anything of any value to sell. DH DOES NOTHING! He told me last nite that if he was still doing the bill paying this wouldnt have happened! HOW CAN I PAY WITH NO MONEY???? He could give guitar lessons and has been approached by a few neighbors about lessons but he wont do it! He is an awesome guitarist! His brother (very well off financially) offered to loan us some money to get by but dh refuses. I understand not wanting to borrow money from relatives-BUT WE ARE DESPERATE!

UGH!!!!!! Thanks for letting me vent yet again!

morris2b
05-01-2003, 07:36 AM
(((((((((Cole70)))))))))))

jcw
05-01-2003, 07:49 AM
(((((((((Cole70)))))))))))