PDA

View Full Version : Good things to say about hubbys???

SueShopper
05-01-2003, 02:20 AM
NAH, didn't think so!!! hahah

morris2b
05-01-2003, 04:00 AM
But, but........ My hubby don't have any bad qualities, I know you all are saying Yeah Right, but this man helps around the house, I don't have to tell him the trash needs taken out, he puts his dirty laundry in the hamper, he will wash dishes, he cooks (Golden Corral :D )He spoils me............He waxes the van 3 times a week, he works everyday, if I want something I get it, with no questions ever asked..........Sorry ladies looks like I got the last good man that was standing

mlathroum
05-01-2003, 04:41 AM
I have one of those good hubbys!! He cooks, he cleans, he loads and unloads the dishwasher, he helps wash clothes and folds and puts them away.
I did post a vent/whine yesterday about him because I haven't had a break from the kids lately and he didn't see why I needed one. I work from home and with the exception of volunteering at the kids schools I am home 24/7. Somedays they just tick us off though and we need to get it out.

jcw
05-01-2003, 08:05 AM
My hubby is the best and I'm very lucky to have him

wingsfan
05-01-2003, 08:08 AM
I have a great hubby too! He cooks, cleans, fixes stuff, let's me sit on my butt on the 'puter all day on his day off, doesn't care if I spend money, AND he likes to shop:eek:

karefree
05-01-2003, 08:11 AM
put his own dirty dishes in the sink or any of those things but he has supported me and our son for the last 22 (in May) years so I guess I can't complain. I got one of the good ones.

I heard a speach once by Marlo Thomas that went something like:

Phil Donahue is one of the kindest men in the world. He is considerate and thoughtful and understanding BUT even he is nothing to brag about....I always liked Marlo.:)

mrs.john
05-01-2003, 08:37 AM
My hubby is a good provider and has made it possible for me to go back to school :)

SueShopper
05-01-2003, 08:44 AM
Great, let's see more of the good in people than the negative.
My hubby is great too - I used to complain about him being on the computer alot, and he'd say "I could be out drinking every night, or going bar-hopping, or doing drugs, " this that & the other... hahah

At least when he's on the computer, he's at home, and I know right where he is!! :)

So,there are positives sides to every negative thing... !
You just have to WANT to find it.

We wouldn't want the men to come on the board and complain about us women, now, would we?!?! hahaha... we wouldn't let them!!! We'd get the mods to delete 'em hahahah :D D: :D

tracypfish
05-01-2003, 09:12 AM
My hubby is great - still my main squeeze after 19 years

Princess4J
05-01-2003, 09:16 AM
I HAVE A GOOD HUBBY :D

FOR EASTER,
WE SPENT THE WEEKEND AT DISNEYLAND
STAYING AT ONE OF THE HOTELS.
WE WENT ON A FRIDAY LEFT ON SUNDAY.

HE WOULD GO INTO A STORE & SAY
WHAT DO YOU WANT ?? HE SPOILED US ROTTEN.

HE JUST BOUGHT ME A NEW CAR &
NEW COUCHES. LOTS OF OTHER THINGS.

BUT ITS MORE THAN WHAT HE BUYS FOR ME.

HE IS THE ONLY PERSON TO EVER TAKE CARE OF ME.
TO EVER BELIEVE IN ME. HE HAS SHOWN ME
THE PRINCESS INSIDE OF ME. HE'S MY BEST FRIEND.

IS HE PERFECT ? HE'S A MAN ;)
YES, HE'LL WEAR HIS T-SHIRTS W/HOLES
& STAINS TO THE STORE :eek:
HE'LL PMS TOO. SOMETIMES WE DON'T
UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER.

BUT HE'S MINE.

jennls
05-01-2003, 09:18 AM
My hubby is great! He has quirks but thats what makes him him! He helps out around the house and with kids. He cooks,cleans, fixes things and he's the resident bug killer ;).

joesbaby
05-01-2003, 09:21 AM
oooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk....you caught me..i have a great husband too...shhh i dont like to brag..hes handsome..smart..takes me fishing, buys me things all the time..brings me flowers..wakes up in the night and reaches for me cause he missed me in his sleep..i have 4 vehicles..a horse..a couple dogs..lizzard..cats..and anything else i want in his power to give me. im a stay at home mom ..he never calls me names..he never hits..hes almost always wonderful..its that 2% of the time when hes got pms that id trade him for a new puppy..lol..but..in truth...i knw i have a good one..i plan to keep him forever..i'm gushing again arint i? sorry...any more great husband stories..i like these..

hotwheelstx
05-01-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by wingsfan
I have a great hubby too! He cooks, cleans, fixes stuff, let's me sit on my butt on the 'puter all day on his day off, doesn't care if I spend money, AND he likes to shop:eek:

OMG!!!!!!! What country, world, habitat did he come from????

Aggie's a great husband. He'd have to be to put up w/my ch_t!!!!

He still doesn't care what I do or where I really go. As long as I have the cell, he knows where it's at and I have money, cc in my pocket.

WON'T GO SHOPPING TO SAVE HIS LIFE. That's why I'm forever returning clothes he purchased. THEY DON'T EVER FIT. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

TrueSthrnBelle
05-01-2003, 10:58 AM

LadyBones
05-01-2003, 11:31 AM
I do have a good hubby, He is my best friend!!! I would'nt trade him for anyone in this entire world! and i love him alot and he really loves me!
I don't have to work because he provides for us and he is generally a good man!

Here's a few of his e-mails to me while he is gone:
IM IN NJ NORTH BRUNSWICK THEY SAY I CAN GET IN AT 8PM HOPE SO CANT WAIT
TO TALK TO YA LUV U HUGS AND KISSES

IM IN THE DOCK NOW THE WAITIN GAME,GOD I MISS YOU SO BAD,I NEED TO HEAR
YOUR VOICE SO BAD,WELL I GUESS I WILL TALK TO YOU IN THE MORN LUV YA
AND MISS YOU CUDDLING WITH ME!!! SWEET DREAMS

and for some funny reason i still love him even though....
he does not do dishes, windows, cooks, takes trash out
and can get on my nerves!

OX_Love_OX
05-01-2003, 12:19 PM
:)My Hubby~My Best Friend:)...Wouldn't dream of bashing him.

Best of all he is FUNNY...He is also kind, confident, cute, the best father, great provider, patient, sweet, and makes me feel like the hottest babe around.

annie169
05-01-2003, 12:34 PM
The good thing to say about My Hubby is things are getting better now that he's on meds for depression. Life is slowly getting back to what it was 4 years ago when we decided to marry. He's not b!tching as much about the house being messy (it's not as bad as in the past, tho) cause he knows I'm working hard for the extra $$ we need. Thank You Hunny!!

Talanco
05-01-2003, 12:47 PM
i got a great hubby! he works everyday. He sends me flowers. He gives me all the money...hehe...he helps alot with the kids. He even cooks and cleans .....AND makes the bed!! I got the best one out there! On top of all that...he is sexy as you know what!

HumblePie98
05-01-2003, 02:11 PM
My hubby is a good guy..

He works 2 jobs, pays my car payment, does the dishes , since we both work we take turn making supper, he helps with laundry, and when I work all weekend he ALWAYS cleans the whole house...

lpelham
05-01-2003, 02:18 PM
My DH is a sweetheart - I can't mention that I like anything while shopping without him trying to buy it for me, he always tells me I can quit work and stay home when I complain about my boss and if I am sad, he does his funny dance for me. Wouldn't trade him for the world - heck, I had to wait 37 years to find him!

Libby

RainyStorm
05-01-2003, 02:34 PM
No Comment ;)

Well...hmmmmm....I guess I could comment...

He's still breathing.

I think.

*Evil Grin*

Sunnymoonx
05-01-2003, 05:57 PM
My hubby i wondeful too! He works 2 jobs, sometimes 14 hours a day so he can provide for his family. WHen we had our first baby, we both decided I would stay home with the kids until they were in school. We are far from rich, he doesnt make much money at all, even with 2 jobs. BUt we do own a house, have decent cars and our kids don't go without anything they need. He is a very hard worker and would do anything for me or our children. I feel I am truly blessed to have found such a wonderful man. We just celebrated our 9th anniversary yesterday!!!

blondeairhead
05-01-2003, 06:40 PM
I feel blessed to have my hubby. He is terrific but it did take me the second time around to get it right...LOL My first marriage was NOTHING like this one. My hubby is my best friend and he actually listens to me, helps me with kids, housework, works 40 hours a week at a good job and helps my mom alot too..she's our neighbor. He's definetly a keeper!..LOL I feel I'm real lucky!:D Oops..almost forgot, he's really handsome too! hehehe!!!!

FireFox1973
05-01-2003, 09:23 PM
All hubby's have a few bad habits, but I am blessed. I married my best friend. I am sooooo spoiled. He will send me loving text messages and emails all day at work, will stay up all night with me when I am sick, I can spend days listing the reasons why he is awsome, and I make sure I tell him how awsome he is every day. Would not trade him for the world!!!
;)

Xica
05-01-2003, 09:30 PM
good things to say about him? Not today. :mad:

Princess4J
05-02-2003, 10:51 AM
LAST NIGHT HUBBY BUYS ME TWO 4-PKS OF FRAPPS.
GOTTA LOVE HIM !!!! THIS MORNING HE LEAVES FOR
WORK. ABOUT 15 MIN AFTER HE LEAVES MY DOORBELL RINGS.

I'M THINKING WHO CAN THAT BE ?
AT 7:30 IN THE MORNING ?

I OPEN THE DOOR & THERE IS MY HUBBY.
HOLDING A BAG AND A CUP FROM STARBUCKS :D

HE SAYS "HI LOVE, HAVE A GREAT DAY"

ISN'T THAT SWEET ???

*INSIDE THE BAG A CHOCOLATE/ CREAM CHEESE MUFFIN:)

Xica
05-02-2003, 12:37 PM
I'm still not ready to say anything nice. :(

SueShopper
05-02-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Parlier
I'm still not ready to say anything nice. :(

I am laughing my butt off!!!
Come on, I'm sure you can find something nice!??!?!?!?!

Xica
05-02-2003, 01:23 PM
LOL sure I can, I just don't want to. :mad: I'm so moody it's not even funny.

;)

ttistin
05-02-2003, 03:13 PM
well mind doesnt buy me gifts, or send me flowers. but he will do the dishes for me everyonce in a while. he helps with the kids when he is home. works his butt of for his family.

well I just thought of somehting he did for me. we got married when I was 5 months preg with our first child, gained a lot of weight ring didnt fit anymore then I lost it. I was so upset. He supprised me one day with a new ring. Just a few weeks ago the stone came out of the ring. I cried and cried about it. A couple days later he went and bought me a new ring, he is such a sweetie. I took the ring back though lol I can get my old one fixed. but it was the idea that he thought about me and my feelings. Made me feel so much better and of course made me cry again lol.

Yea Mine is a keeper, he doesnt cheat, dosent drink or do drugs. Puts us first. and my best friend.

barbaric
05-02-2003, 06:14 PM
I have an ex....WOOT!

bruiser
05-02-2003, 09:49 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MsLynn
05-03-2003, 10:43 AM
good thing about hubby???/ HE'S SOMEONE ELSE'S HUBBY NOW, lmao WOOOOHOOOO

SueShopper
05-03-2003, 07:30 PM
tonight, I'm not happy with my hubby ... he fussed about going up the street to get a gallon of milk for our child - he knows he will not go to bed without his strawberry milk...
yet, he can make several trips a day to the parts store to buy parts to work on a car that isn't even his yet. AAARRRGGGHHH!

JKATHERINE
05-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Well, I know my husband and I have only been married seven and a half months, but we've been together for four years and things have only gotten better. He's my best friend in the entire world. He's wonderfully handsome. He's a great communicator, confidant and lover. He loves to hug and kiss and snuggle. He's understanding, intelligent and empathetic. He's always there when I need him--for good times as well as the bad. He believes in me and instills confidence in my being. He loves doing anything to surprise me whether it's big or small. He loves to cook me dinner many nights out of the week, he picks up his dirty clothes, does the laundry, takes out the trash, cleans house (even the toilet!), goes grocery shopping with me, helps me fix things around the apt., and I've only had to do the dishes twice in the two years we've lived together and that was when he was away on his annual training for the military. He often brings me home a card and/or flowers "just because," and he spends his day off each week with me at MY work so he can spend time with me and my students (who just love him, by the way). AND each and every day of the work week, he puts a little note in my lunchbox telling me how very much he loves me and our life together (I do the same for him). We don't have much money, but we sure do have a lot of LOVE.

SueShopper
05-04-2003, 06:40 AM
that's sweet. I'm thinking about showing this to my hubby hahah!

Angelseyes28
05-04-2003, 07:01 AM
I have a wonderful hubby, we just celebrated our 12 yr anniversary yesterday:D