PDA

View Full Version : Just one of those days...

ajames05
04-30-2003, 08:03 AM
Hello to everyone.

I'm just having one of those days. Seems like everything is t-totally under my skin. I'm covering the switchboard for someone on vacation while still trying to get my job done to boot. Customers in the wireless industry can be so hateful. It isn't my fault they paid late and now have late fees to pay. I was just cussed out and I guess I'm taking it personally. I know I shouldn't!

To top it off I posted a contest in the Contest Mania section. I even checked w/ a MOD to make sure I was allowed to since it's through my website. The MOD said No problem...thanks for checking with us. Well today someone has responded to my post saying that here is a different link to use so I don't get any referrals. (WTF?!) If you don't place an order it doesn't do me any good anyway, I just wanted to offer the contest! See... I'm really letting things that normally wouldn't bother me really get to me. Maybe it's just the season.

I truly hope everyone else out in our freebie land is having a wonderful day! Maybe the calls will lighten up after I get some good ole java! Ahhhh java.

Thanks for letting me vent/whine. :)

MUCH LOVE/PRAYER TO RAVENSLOST!

mrs.john
04-30-2003, 08:21 AM
{{{hugs}}} HOpe your day gets better hon.

ajames05
04-30-2003, 08:25 AM
That is a most excellent signature! I'm going to have to quote you from time to time!!!! Thanks ever so much! :)

mrs.john
04-30-2003, 08:30 AM
LOL, be my guest. which one? Quitting or egostism?

ajames05
04-30-2003, 08:43 AM
EGO... my husband wears his ego like a badge of honor or something! haa haa haa :)

MommyG3
04-30-2003, 10:12 AM
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ajames05}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Hope it gets better for you.