PDA

View Full Version : Question about MBA and financial aid...

freebiegrl22
04-29-2003, 07:58 PM
I know this is a long shot, but I am wondering if anyone here can give me an answer to this. I don't want to continue to look at going for my masters degree if I cannot get backing. Here's a very simplified story.

I'm single, have no kids. I support my twin sister. I have a bachelors degree in business. I currently make 27k plus bonus. I own nothing. I have a leased vehicle and I rent. I have had my student loans from my bachelors degree on forbearance for almost 2 years. I'm going to start paying on them in October.

I would like to get my Masters degree. I found a great college, but am I beating a burning bush with clothes hanger here? Will they still give me money to further my education, even loan wise?

Any help will help. Thanks:P

wingsfan
04-29-2003, 08:35 PM
Ahhhh...there you are....go here: http://forums.bigbigsavings.com/showthread.php3?threadid=296040

:cool: :D ;) :D ;) :D :cool:

wingsfan
04-29-2003, 08:36 PM
and as for your question...I have NO clue :p :rolleyes:

but I would guess the financial aid office would be able to help :confused:

jaybird
04-29-2003, 08:37 PM
freebie, pm mightyman tonight or in the morning. He is starting classes in June for his MBA and he might have some information for you. Have you talked to the financial aid office? Have you filled out a fafsa for 2003-2004?

Donnagg123
04-29-2003, 08:51 PM
I know if you have a bachelor's degree or professional degree you cannot recieve any pell grants, but other than that I am not for sure. HTH