PDA

View Full Version : Just when you think you've whined and moaned all you can, something ELSE bites you!

~MK~
04-29-2003, 06:17 AM
Right in the @ss!!!

Farking theives!!!!!!

Last night my van was broken in to. They got my digital camera *still haven't gotten the pics off from the kids' birthdays*, the kids' PICTURES that I just had done from Sears, Quent's BOOKBAG, my purse, checkbook, spare set of keys, bank statement, OWNER'S MANUAL, baby bottles, tampons, change, chapstick, driver's license, and....

KEIDYNE'S SHOES! WTF?! :confused:

WHY?! It was mostly all my kids' stuff.

But on a good note, I'm looking at a house this morning out in the boonies where I can keep my creatures. :D Wish me luck. :D

miccit
04-29-2003, 06:42 AM
(((((((MK)))))))) How awful. I just don't understand people sometimes.

Good luck on the house though!

DreamWarrior
04-29-2003, 06:53 AM
Oh man.... I swear, when it rains... it pours....

{{{{{{{MK}}}}}}}

MommyG3
04-29-2003, 07:18 AM
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{MK}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Thank God no one was hurt. I know it was in the van, but still. Glad they didn't decide to do something to the house and vandilize the van.

My DH's Aunt is a single mother who teaches and everytime you turn around someone is either stealing from them or vandalizing the property.

tiffany21
04-29-2003, 07:41 AM
I am so sorry they did that.

gwendolen
04-29-2003, 08:25 AM
Oh geez MK... and I thought I was having the worst week!!! Hang in there!!! Maybe I'll post on my stuff and... well, you'll still probably feel like you're having the bad month from Hades! :)

Danny
04-29-2003, 09:20 AM
Sorry to hear that - why on earth do you keep your valuables in the van though?? Your purse?? That's an open invitation to have someone break in. No excuse for it happening - but temptation nonetheless.

Ghetto_Gurl
04-29-2003, 09:33 AM
well that just sucks. LMAO they took tampons i have this mental pic now of a woman being taken over with rage of aunt flo comming and being outta tampons so she went in your van and took em and in a huge state fo confusion took shoes and other things. ((((((MK)))))))

gwendolen
04-29-2003, 10:06 AM
A few Christmases ago my sis and her husband were loading up their car, getting ready to drive down from San Francisco to SoCAL. The car was only a few feet from the front of the house, but during one point while my brother-in-law was inside, thieves came along and took everything, including all of the presents they had for everyone and all of the baby stuff for my niece.

Tasha405
04-29-2003, 10:59 AM
{{{MK}}} That just down right sucks! Why take a kids shoes and pictures? Some people just don't have a heart (or brain).

YYounghouse
04-29-2003, 11:06 AM
I haven't posted in a long time
but I always read your posts
what rotten luck,
I remember when your stuff
got stolen out of your cart
when you were leaving a store.
your purse your wallet.
terrible luck.
sorry to hear about it.
poor you.

schsa
04-29-2003, 01:35 PM
Sounds like they just stuck everything in a bag and then were going to go through it all later. Any big dumpsters in your area where you can find all of your stuff once they've thrown it? I mean, someone elses shoes??? Sounds more like kids than adults. Or at least someone who had no sense of what was valuable and what wasn't. I am assuming that you have already called the bank and told them that your checks were stolen in case someone decides to use them.

~MK~
04-29-2003, 02:21 PM
Yep, Sheriff's report, bank, everything. Even called the Pawn Shops.

You see, I don't live near much, so I never really worried about it. As for the shoes, they are her spare pair in case hers get muddy, etc.

Cost me 25.00 at the bank that I don't have either. :mad:

And yep, it was me at Walmart too awhile back that got my purse snatched out of my cart.

I am scared they may come for the house though. They would be pretty brave with at least one dog at every door. Plus I know I wouldn't go in anywhere when 2 Great Danes are peering at me. For some reason a dog the size of a donkey with a bark that sounds like a Mack truck would SKEER me. LOL

FireFox1973
04-29-2003, 04:11 PM
Keep your tits up, kid!

sharinbo
04-29-2003, 08:08 PM
Argh! I can't stand thieves! DH was delivering pizza yesterday, and while he was on a delivery, someone stole his cigarettes and zippo lighter. They didn't touch his police scanner <WHEW> but man, he was MAD about the smokes! And the street was clear...nobody in sight! I think it was some kids.

lameduch27
04-30-2003, 04:27 AM
Sorry to hear that some LOWLIFE had to take things that were so personal to you,,it sucks to be violated that way.
On a lighter note though,,if you would like, I can get you a really good deal on pictures at Sears, it's the same deal I get for being an employee,,,if you're interested, let me know,,,and I can mail the coupon out to you,,only thing is, that you would have to have them taken by I think May 30th. My email is this name at yahoo.