PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the link to.....

Angelseyes28
04-29-2003, 05:45 AM
My harddrive crashed and I lost everything. I had TONS of printable pages in my favorites but the one my kids are having a fit for is the disney printables. It had everything from printable coloring pages to stationary and everything in between. I have been all over the disney site and I haven't had any luck finding it. If any of you know what I'm talking about and have this link my kids will love you forever!lol:D TIA

seawinds
04-29-2003, 06:06 AM
Is this it??????

www.disneydollarless.com/educational/educational.shtml

Angelseyes28
04-29-2003, 06:10 AM
Thanks seawinds but that's not it:( I want to say that it is from the disney site itself but im not positive. I wish I could remember exactly what all was on the site. I know it had coloring pages of every disney character ever created, and bookmarks of them etc. Dang Dang Dang this is going to drive me crazy. I know it was posted here last year I think but with search as crazy as it is I can't find it lol.

seawinds
04-29-2003, 06:12 AM
I will keep looking...LOL

Angelseyes28
04-29-2003, 06:18 AM
LOL don't sweat it, I'm gonna take my kids to the park so they will forget about the coloring pages for a while;) I will look for it again when I get back. OOH I just remembered that Thamlet bookmarked the link too, I think!! THAMLET WHERE ARE YOU?!!!:p If I come up with the link I will post it here, it is AWSOME!!!:D Thanks again for your help:)

THAMLET I NEED THIS LINK WOMAN!!!!!;)

smeans
04-29-2003, 06:35 AM
could this be it? its got tons of stuff to do.

http://disney.go.com/park/channels/activities/today/flash/