PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Companies!!!

Lizerella
04-28-2003, 09:52 PM
This is getting so aggrivating! I get a bill for $840 for the anesthesia from surgery and the insurance company tells me I have to write AGAIN a detailed explanation of how I got injured. I am sick of writing this over and over and over...they have it on file. why can't they look it up!!??? sorry..just gets to me...not like I have anything better to do right now...ah well. I have to admit they have been good about paying stuff and disability checks but cripes...

jadegentle
04-28-2003, 10:10 PM
{{{lizerella}}} Make a couple of copies of it, just incase they pull this again. Hope they keep helping you!

Lizerella
04-28-2003, 10:16 PM
thanks..its just aggrivating..and i know part of it is cuz some things are billed separate...maybe I need to crusade!!!:D I'm getting emotionally distressed and that means I need to comfort myself with mac and cheese or chocolate:p

jadegentle
04-28-2003, 10:17 PM
Bring the chocolate on over and I'll commiserate with ya!! :D

Lizerella
04-28-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by jadegentle
Bring the chocolate on over and I'll commiserate with ya!! :D

deal! All i have is hershey kisses right now though. I'll have to get my sister too...we'll find her some fannie mae dark ones with lemon centers...she'll be yer friend to the end with those:D

jadegentle
04-28-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Lizerella
deal! All i have is hershey kisses right now though. I'll have to get my sister too...we'll find her some fannie mae dark ones with lemon centers...she'll be yer friend to the end with those:D

Lemon centers :eek: she can have 'em, lol!! What say we run over to Ridgeville Corners and raid the Almeda chocolate store?:D

Lizerella
04-28-2003, 10:33 PM
Lemon centers :eek: she can have 'em, lol!! What say we run over to Ridgeville Corners and raid the Almeda chocolate store?:D

haven't had Almeda chocolate but i'm always willing to try new chocolate! and Dont worry, we'll have em bill the insurance company, I'll put it as medication, then I can explain ONE MORE TIME how I broke this stupid ankle...

jadegentle
04-28-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Lizerella
haven't had Almeda chocolate but i'm always willing to try new chocolate! and Dont worry, we'll have em bill the insurance company, I'll put it as medication, then I can explain ONE MORE TIME how I broke this stupid ankle...

ROFLMBO!!!!! Think it'll work?

Lizerella
04-28-2003, 10:53 PM
ROFLMBO!!!!! Think it'll work?

I dont see why not...its all in the wording! I think they charge for air when you're in the hospital. Besides, its much cheaper than a drinking binge, shopping spree, or anti depressants!

mrs.john
04-29-2003, 05:37 AM
Who said fannie mae's? Where? Where, I ask you?

wingsfan
04-29-2003, 05:51 AM
there's a Fannie May in Glenbrook....we can have freebiegrl22 pick some up and deliver ;) ;)

schsa
04-29-2003, 02:04 PM
I want the dark chocolate with the cream centers. And those little pepperment thingies as well. Sorry, Liz. Call their Customer Service and ask why they need the same info over and over again. Be a real piss. You know why this came to you? Because the person processing the claim didn't know how to determine the cost of the anesthesia so rather than pay the claim, they pended it and asked for additional information on the hopes that the response goes to another processor to pay. I've seen it all.

Call and be a bit pissy. And pass the dark chocolates please.