PDA

View Full Version : If you're 40+, come on and join a support group on MSN....

chrissypoo
04-28-2003, 09:23 PM
A friend of mine and I started a support group for women 40 and over. It's a lot of fun and can be serious depending on the person's needs. If you would like to join (approval needed) just go to

http://groups.msn.com/Divas40Over

If you decide to join, put BBS in parenthesis so I know where you came from. LOL

Smiles,
Chrissy :D

scifiwoman
04-29-2003, 02:47 PM
it wants your msn ID and pw to join?? dont like that idea sorry.

janelle
04-29-2003, 03:45 PM
I gave them my hotmail email but that's all. Nothing to it. Just give them a nickname.

chrissypoo
04-29-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Fireball
Maybe it will help if you call it a club or interest group.
The use of the term 'support group' suggests that we have an awful Disease!

Thanks for your input but we'll stick with support group. That's what we are. We're all in our 40's and over and support each other in whatever comes along, good or bad. Many friends are formed out of support. Club denotes a clique and interest doesn't sound as interesting. LOL

Disease? Nah, I don't think so unless getting more mature is a disease. hehehehehe:p

chrissypoo
04-29-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by janelle
I gave them my hotmail email but that's all. Nothing to it. Just give them a nickname.

Exactly Janelle. It's no big deal to get an MSN screename.

Glad to have you join the group! Just pull up a chair, get comfy, grab a Latte or Margarita and jump right on in! :p :D ;)

scifiwoman
04-29-2003, 05:27 PM
I dont mind giving my hotmail addy but it wanted my password too. that I dont give out. Wouldnt let me continue unless I did.

janelle
04-29-2003, 11:32 PM
I think it wants you to give them a new password, not your hotmail password. They didn't get mine anyway.:cool: