PDA

View Full Version : *Update* to Why Am I Such A Sucker

justinenycole26
04-28-2003, 01:30 PM
Here is the original thread :http://forums.bigbigsavings.com/showthread.php3?threadid=294759

My mom bought my neices some clothes while my sister was in the hospital. I dropped them off at my sisters house when I went to feed her dog. I found out last week that her bf threw all of them in the trash becasue he was "tired of looking at them"!!!!! So instead of putting the damn clothes away, he throws them in the freaking trash! What the HE!! is wrong with these people???? My mom spent a lot of time and money picking out these clothes for them. We went to the really upscale Goodwill thrift store, all of the clothes were like new and brand names. If I would have known he was going to throw the damn things away, I would have sold them on ebay. Not to mention that my neices really needed the clothes!

In Feb when my sister got her income tax check, she and her bf dropped her kids off at my aunt's house in Orlando and went to Disney for 2 days without them. They stayed in a hotel for 2 nights when they could have stayed with my aunt since she lives very close to Dsiney, but they insisted on a hotel. The 3rd day, they were supposed to take the kids to Islands of Adventure, but they ended up sleeping at the hotel till noon, so it was too late to take the kids to do anything fun. We live 2 hours from Orlando and the kids had school the next day. They just ended up coming home. How on Earth do you go to Disney without your kids???? I just don't get it. All I know is my days of helping her are OVER! FINISHED! DONE! Thanks for lsitening to me B***H.

krisharry
04-28-2003, 01:44 PM
She sounds like a very selfish person. I hate when
people don't do for their own kids but do for them
selves. That just really fries my eggs. anyway, I
would stop doing for her too. she doesn't deserve it
and it may force her to wake up and do things herown:)

MommyG3
04-28-2003, 01:47 PM
this makes me so angry

justinenycole26
04-28-2003, 02:00 PM
Raven, I would love nothing more than for her to let me have my neices. It would be a struggle, but I would make sure they were taken care of. She has already taked about giving my middle neice to her father, a man that the child has not see since she was a month old. She says she can't control her, but she is no problem when she is with me. She just needs attention, she is the most loving child you could ask for. I really think the only reason she would not give them to me is because she thinks it would make her look bad and she could not play the "feel sorry for me, I have 3 kids" game anymore.

schsa
04-28-2003, 02:46 PM
She needs everyone to quit doing for her and make her do for herself. Sorry but that sort of behavior is not acceptable. If everyone would quit helping her and enabling her to behave this way she would be forced to change. You are very right in cutting her off.

memphistn
04-28-2003, 02:52 PM
:rolleyes: That is awful and selfish, dumping kids off and then going to Disney World, how sad, at least to me, that those lil ones have to grow up with a Mother like that. justinenycole26 Dont give up on your nieces because of their Mother, they didnt ask to be born to an idiot and should not be punished by losing one of the stable things in their life.

ebgreen74
04-28-2003, 03:45 PM
just curious-if they had gone on vacation together somewhere else without the kids, would you still see such a problem with it? Granted these people sound like they certainly have some problems-throwing away perfectly good clothes seems pretty insane to me. But I was I just curious about the trip because I personally don't see a problem with having the kids stay with grandma to get away as a couple for a few days, or a few weeks occasionally, as long as they are provided for and attended to the rest of the time of course.

justinenycole26
04-28-2003, 06:03 PM
Where they went on vacation is immaterial, the fact remains that they promised the girls they would get to do something fun Sunday and then slept all day. Not to mention the fact that she knew she was having surgery the next week and would be off work for 6 weeks, but still chose to blow money on a trip to Disney. She should have been saving that money to pay her bills since she chose not to take the disability insurance her company offered.