PDA

View Full Version : *sigh*

captorquewrench
04-28-2003, 11:41 AM
my sis called. that's never good. (the last time she called was a few months ago. it was a friday. i wasn't feeling good. i came home, talked to my bro on the phone, and put the ans machine in a hutch cabinet so i wouldn't hear it.
apparently she took hearing a busy signal and then getting the machine to mean i was ignoring her and went off on me and left a couple of Sesame Street messages (brough to you by the letter "F"). whatever, with messages like that i wasn't responding. i never called her back and we haven't spoken since. i think that was november.)
then my mom called about my sis calling, and the phone call i got about the job I applied for saying it was filled.

just whining here.

redrig
04-28-2003, 11:53 AM
That is a riot roflmao

newwiccan
04-28-2003, 11:55 AM
Sorry about the job. :( I have a half-sister like that. I haven't talked to her since 2001.

captorquewrench
04-28-2003, 11:56 AM
yeah, she called my mom and unfortunately my mom has no recording of the conversation they had. sister kept it clean with me today....but got nasty with my mom and made what could be construed as a death threat. but no witnesses, what are you gonna do?

Kyla Kym
04-28-2003, 12:31 PM
Death Threat??!!!
I think I would nip it in the bud and call her right away and asked her about it.
That some serious stuff!

captorquewrench
04-28-2003, 12:39 PM
it's up to my mom. it was their converstation.

MommyG3
04-28-2003, 01:36 PM
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Capt}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
You got your BBS sisters here. who needs the other one. :D

ahippiechic
04-28-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by MommyG3
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Capt}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
You got your BBS sisters here. who needs the other one. :D

Yep.

sadie01
04-28-2003, 03:23 PM
She talked to her own mother that way!? WTF??!!! I'll beat her up for ya Capt!!! Heck, where is hotwheels.. We could do a number on her!!! LOL
Sorry about the job. My situation hasn't improved any either... sigh........ ;~)

captorquewrench
04-28-2003, 07:34 PM
that's not the worst of anything she's ever said . she's been worse before.

anyway, just when i thought it couldnt get worse.....

I am missing stuff (fairly valuable) that could only have been stolen from work. add this on top of freakout boy's other recent behaviour.....and i only have one logical conclusion.

i have to talk to my boss tomorrow.

captorquewrench
04-28-2003, 07:35 PM
we tried to go out for a nice drive, look at new construction in the area to compare with pre existing homes. just to have a little time away as a family before we went to pay the rent......but when it came up as short as it did, and I have to pay court costs on thursday so they don't reissue a warrant......
that on top of the whining and stmach aches in the car......
just bend me over, skip the vaseline cos im ****** royally.

chrissypoo
04-28-2003, 08:25 PM
I wish I could do something Capt. Will hugs do?

((((((((((((((((((((Capt)))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))

captorquewrench
04-29-2003, 06:22 AM
hugs are good. it's a new day, and I've had some rest.