PDA

View Full Version : Tainted Air

cherish328
04-27-2003, 07:34 PM
I live in Houston Texas, and the weather and the air is killing me....I swear, we have the worst weather and air around. One day is is so humid you could cut it with a knife,and stinks, then we have days where it's not as humid or as stinky as the day before...Good hair days??? What the hell is that, there are no such days in Houston, unless you wait until December, then it just rains....My head is so stopped up due to the tained air, that I keep a headache, my ears hurt, I think that is why I can't hear a thing, and my nose is running....You can only take so much allergy meds. I take enough stuff for other health issues, and already feel like a junkie.

So, DH and I moved to the country, well really 30 miles from where we were living...thinking that might help...NOT!!!!!The air out here is just as tainted, more pollen and crap to deal with....so I am at a loss....Thanks for listening!!!

FireFox1973
04-27-2003, 08:17 PM
I live in Jersey, hon. It don't get much more tainted than Jersey air! I live on Allegra!!!
Good Luck!!!

Kyla Kym
04-27-2003, 08:40 PM
Maybe after the pollen settles down some it won't be so bad for you out in the country. My hubby has those problems and I know it must make you feel miserable. {{{{HUGS}}}}