PDA

View Full Version : I'm so tired of this immature sh|t!!!

Mini
04-27-2003, 06:33 PM
First off all i'm sorry about the language but i'm so mad/upset it ain't even funny!! people need to grow up and stop being so immature!!
long story short me and a friend were in a yahoo chatroom chatting and these 2 girls were getting all over his case about something so i stepped in and told them to back off cause he was a friend and they start slamming me about(i have my pic on my yahoo pro)living in a trailor and how(to quote them)"your ugly as hell" blah blah blah on and on bout stuff like that..i know i shouldn't let stuff like this get to me but it's kinda hard!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

1busymomma
04-27-2003, 06:53 PM
(((((((((((((((bsb))))))))))))))))

tiffany21
04-27-2003, 07:26 PM
I am so sorry

MsLynn
04-27-2003, 07:36 PM
i got the fat/ugly comments all the time, so thats why my profile says....

YES i'm fat, YES i'm ugly, NO i do not need you to tell me about it.

if their lives are so empty that they have to put people down to make themselves feel better, in a way i feel sorry for them. and you'll notice its usually people with no pictures on their profiles.

BeanieLuvR
04-27-2003, 07:41 PM
{{{{BSB Nick lover}}}}

FireFox1973
04-27-2003, 08:40 PM
I bet those rotten broads did not have their pics posted cause they are 500 lbs with warts!!
Just laugh at them, kiddo!!!

ahippiechic
04-27-2003, 09:31 PM
I've seen your pic before and KNOW you are not ugly. And who cares where ya live anyway?? Just tell them "bite me"!

julie_angel
04-27-2003, 09:58 PM
Those people don't know you, they don't know what a sweetie you are! I don't go to yahoo chat anymore. I lost some friends in a fire, and afterwards people were making some horrible rotten jokes about the fire in the chat and also on a yahoo message board. I think alot of people go there just to be rude and to punk people off. I suppose it makes them feel better to try to make people feel inferior. Don't let it ruffle your feathers! I agree, just say "bite me" and don't even give it a second thought. And, they probably are the people who don't post their own pics because they themselves are so self-conscious. I know it is tough, but don't worry your pretty little self over it!

mrs.john
04-28-2003, 05:26 AM
Don't worry about it hon. Those kind of girls get theirs eventually. I found that out when I went to my 10 year reunion.

LadyBones
04-28-2003, 06:31 AM
like everyone say's don't worry about it, they will get theres eventually...Personally i used to go to Yahoo chats all the time, but lately people have been tormenting me and IMing me and harassing me for nothing,( i used to give a good fight right back at them, but that just instagates the circumstances so i don't even bother going anymore).I used to make my own room (it was called the truckers wives club...lol)But now I just hate Yahoo chats, they used to be fun, i met alot of people from yahoo chats over the years. BTW I live in a Mobile Home....:)

MommyG3
04-28-2003, 06:39 AM
((((((((((((((((((((BSB))))))))))))))))))))))

sunnydazed
04-28-2003, 08:32 AM
Ugly isn't on the face, it's in the heart. And those sound like two very ugly immature girls! Have you ever noticed that when you meet someone who you think is absolutely beautiful, and then find out their personality stinks, and they are very self-centered, they don't seem that attractive anymore? Sounds like you have nothing to worry about. ;)

schsa
04-28-2003, 08:44 AM
And I suppose that these girls were about 12?? Personal attacks on someone that you don't know is what the internet can do. You become anonomous and faceless so you can say whatever you like to someone and then walk away as if it were nothing.

I stay out of chat rooms. You never really know who you are talking to.

MsLynn
04-28-2003, 10:18 AM
i've gotten to the point when they feel the need to tell me i'm fat/ugly or what ever, I tell them, "" hell i know that", why do ya think its on my profile, lol then i'll copy and paste it into the chat room so everyone can see what they im'd me, lmao, it usually; gets them out in a hurry and if they say anything about me posting it in the chat room, i'll just keep cutting and pasting till they shut up, lmao.

kybeauty
04-28-2003, 11:03 AM
((BSB)))...i am sorry they treated you so badly!

Lizerella
04-28-2003, 08:02 PM
Just remember, karma is a wonderful thing sometimes:D

*walks away smirking about all the chicks in school that try to be nice 5 years later when they see you're not the single parent, divorced, or still working the same job you had in school*

katzenberg
04-29-2003, 06:44 AM
on yahoo chat dosent it have an ignor button and it will blank out there chat so you dont have to reaad what they say? i got hack on a chat line it was a guy how didnt like what i said back to him he did some thing so it would mess up my computer so iam cauctious on goning to chat roomsmy self

katzenberg
04-29-2003, 06:45 AM
they arent worth the trouble of getting mad.theyare just pains in the necks

RainyStorm
04-29-2003, 07:28 PM
Remember that the most beautiful things in the world are the most useless; peacocks and lilies for instance.

J. Ruskin, The Stones of Venice

And my all time favorite :

Beauty comes in all sizes — not just size 5.

Roseanne Barr

Mini
04-30-2003, 01:04 PM
Beauty comes in all sizes — not just size 5.

Roseanne Barr

then i must be a beauty cause size 5's are to big:D:D

dedesunshine
04-30-2003, 02:03 PM
So sorry that you were treated so badly! People like that should not throw stones.....Sometimes they bounce back and hit them right in the face!!!( I wish that on them for you ) Don't worry about it...You have heard the saying what Goes around comes around...Lets just hope it does to them!

RainyStorm
04-30-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by BSB Nick lover
then i must be a beauty cause size 5's are to big:D:D

Tooooooooooo CUTE :) (LMAO)

Darn, I wish I had thought of that one ;)

I guess we are all beautiful.....size 5...size 2.....size 10...size 20...etc.

(((((((((((HuGs for everyone!)))))))))))))

Whew! I'm getting addicted to this place. (Least it keeps me out of chat rooms :) )

WitchyGurl
05-01-2003, 06:34 PM
Believe it or not, one day, you JUST wont care!
Someone will call you a name or insult you and your only response will be "And your point is?"
Alas this too shall pass.
Not quick enough for you, but it will happen eventually;)

Kukubaby
05-02-2003, 07:13 PM
Chat rooms were never my style...still aren't. Anyone may or may not look like a model on the outside but if your are full of hate, envy, are spiteful or just plain mean....no one will want to get to know you. As far as beauty goes, true beauty comes from "inside". That's what really matters. I believe that you should treat people the way you expect to be treated. In other words, respect earns respect. Even though this doesn't always hold true, in my 44 years of life I've found that it usually does. If that doesn't work...well, then they're just not worth the waste of your time and energy.

Katt
05-02-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by WitchyGurl
Believe it or not, one day, you JUST wont care!
Someone will call you a name or insult you and your only response will be "And your point is?"
Alas this too shall pass.
Not quick enough for you, but it will happen eventually;)

LMAO It happens almost instantaneous when you become a mod at BBS LOL That's a lesson learned very quick.

Sorry that happened to you BSB. People suck. You just gotta realize that it is because their life is so pitiful, they have to try and bring others to that same point, so that they feel better :) And like someone says, Karma ALWAYS comes back to bite em in the butt. ;)

FantasyGrl
05-03-2003, 07:28 AM
Hi to all people who are considered "ugly" by media standards. Have you thought of going to a place like glamour shots and getting made-over and some movie-star poses and pics made up? I have seen even moderately "ugly" people look really fabulous in those shots. Here is a key: good haircut/style and makeup, and SOFT lighting! Nice quality clothes can make a fat person look voluptuous and stylish instead of just lumpy.

I did modeling for awhile and I get mixed comments: some people say that I am gorgeous, hollywood-style. Yet the idiots in high school had much meaner, childish comments to say about me just because I was "different". Being of Norwegian blood, and 5'10", and living by the border of Mexico, I guess I am not their standard of beauty. Standard of beauty obviously varies by culture, race, age, and community.

Another user entered a comment that beauty come from inside. It sounds a little sappy but it is true. Find beauty in the things that count: like personality, sense of humor, high morals, ethics, etc, etc. Have you ever talked with an elderly person about their young loves, marriage, and children? Their eyes sparkle and shine, and you can see the goodness in them. They are truly beautiful. Have you ever seen the unconditional love a mother gives a little child, and the child blooms like a flower; it is beautiful.