PDA

View Full Version : Soap Operas...............

ahippiechic
04-26-2003, 11:40 PM
I just watched a weeks worth of General Hospital on SoapNet! I think my eyes are gonna fall out! ;) I am NEVER gonna get this far behind again! :p

Gumball1960
04-26-2003, 11:55 PM
I haven't watched it in 6 months so have no idea what's going on there now. Only one I keep up with is Days Of Our Lives. Had to stop watching Port Charles when it started coming on here at 2:00 AM!

Talanco
04-27-2003, 09:14 AM
Hippiechick.......It is still the Sonny hour. Nothing much has changed...lol

miccit
04-27-2003, 09:19 AM
Anyone watch One Life to Live? My friends mom loves this show and is forever on me to watch it since one of my other friends is on the show. But, I just can't do it. DH used to watch All My Children all the time (he got addicted to it in the Army) and it used to make me nuts cause I would watch it to.

Gumball1960
04-27-2003, 12:20 PM
I haven't seen AMC or OLTL in 6 months either. My mother used to watch all of those but since she's been in the hospital I haven't watched any of them. Have I missed anything good?

Talanco
04-27-2003, 03:05 PM
oh yeah!! on oltl Jessica has a twin sister now. One is Clints and one belongs to Mitch lawrence. Jessica is NOT Clints daughter. Sam got killed by Lindsay. Dorian is back, Joey is back. Vicki lost all of money and home to Mitch Lawrence. Vikis dad was alive up unitl about a month ago. Umm lets see what eles......If I remember anything I will let you know!

ahippiechic
04-27-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Talanco
oh yeah!! on oltl Jessica has a twin sister now. One is Clints and one belongs to Mitch lawrence. Jessica is NOT Clints daughter. Sam got killed by Lindsay. Dorian is back, Joey is back. Vicki lost all of money and home to Mitch Lawrence. Vikis dad was alive up unitl about a month ago. Umm lets see what eles......If I remember anything I will let you know!

:eek: OMG! I've missed a LOT on that one!

heartlvrs
04-27-2003, 07:04 PM
then you need to leave the buggies alone..lol!!

Gumball1960
04-27-2003, 07:24 PM
Viki's dad was alive? I thought they had him die 20 years ago??? As for Jessica having a twin, I did hear that part before I stopped. How did Sam die?? Did some scheme of Lindsay's backfire again? How did Mitch get Viki's money & house?? So where did she move to??

1busymomma
04-27-2003, 08:05 PM
O.k. way to confusing for me. LOL. I used to watch day's religously then stopped for some reason. My life is to much like a soap opera anyway so I really have no reason to watch one (but I grew up with my mom watching days and can you believe I never missed an episode in about 15 years or so???) My mom still watches days, I watch and episode every now and then and feel caught up to speed.

Talanco
04-27-2003, 08:05 PM
OK Mitch was keeping Vistor alive so that he could get him the sign his will, giving Mitch everything. Victor needed a heart transplant so Mitch was going to give him Natalie knowing that she was not a match. So Victor died and got everything that was Vicki's, Todd's and Tina's. Vicki moved out and mived in with Asa.
As for Sam ......Mitch pretty much brainwashed Lindsay into killing Troy. When she went to Blair's house to kill Troy it was Sam sitting on Blair's bed not Troy. So Sam is dead and Lindsay is in a nut house and Todd is missing. NOW here is the big kicker I left out earlier...I forgot...Matthew is BO'S KID!! Sam knew all along and left a note in his will saying so and the note got delivered to both Nora and BO. Gabby got the letter first and hid but sh elater told the truth. UMM lets see. The baby that Kerri was prego with was not her mom's and Antonio's...it was HER's and Antonios. Kerri found out about that one he had with her mom. She ended leaving town with her mom. BUT they got on seperate planes and her mom's plane went down and she died. Antonio thinks that they were one the same plane so he thinks that her mom, Kerri and the baby are dead. Kerri and the baby are alive and Rj knows it but noone eles......

Wimzik
04-27-2003, 08:43 PM
Wow! thanks for the update! I haven't watched OLTL for so long, and then I watched one day a few weeks ago and I was so confused:confused: Now that I know whats going one I can start watching again, lol!

I have a question, Is there a new actess playing Jessica?

Talanco
04-27-2003, 08:46 PM
Yes.

Gumball1960
04-27-2003, 09:19 PM
OK.. now that I have SOME idea about OLTL, how about a AMC update? LOL :p And I heard that on GH Carly was pregnant. I thought she was told after that miscarriage (when she fell down the stairs) that she couldn't have anymore??
BTW, I remember that on OLTL they did a DNA test on Matthew that said he was Sam's. Who switched the results? Lindsay?

miccit
04-27-2003, 09:23 PM
Keri is my friend Sherri Saum. Her new brother in law and I have been friends forever and we all used to hang out together. Of course I haven't seen her in a while. Sounds like she is playing an interesting part!:)