PDA

View Full Version : The the Universe ENOUGH Already!

Ladytiger
04-26-2003, 09:14 PM
I am telling/screaming to the Universe..Enough Already!!!
I have been "tested" for a lifetime now...
For the past few days I haven't felt that well. (Sorry Guys)I was having female problems and was thinking ok, I will just have to go off the Pill. Last night, starting to eat dinner, I had the most horrible pain in my right side. I couldn't eat, and eventually the pain got much worse. DBF took me to the ER, there I found out that I had a ruptured ovarian cyst. I instantly got on IV, and alot of meds pumped in me. Now after that ordeal I am home with the warning that a) they think I have more cysts that are going to burst b) they think I might be having the start of appendicitis. I didn't know that the pain can come and go, but that is what they explained to me, that with all the stress on my body from going off the Klonopin, it has put pressure on the appendix:confused: At any rate, either way, I am once again told to stay in bed (and I was just starting to feel better):( and I just might be ending up having some type of surgery next week.
Stay tuned for more exciting episodes of a Ladytiger's Tale.
Also, for those of you that want it, I can give you DBF's email addy if suddenly I am not here. Please PM me for this, and please keep me in your prayers.

ldavern
04-26-2003, 09:42 PM
please have DBF keep me in touch..:( :( :( :( {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

1busymomma
04-26-2003, 09:42 PM
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((lt)))))))))))))))) ))))))

Good golly, the fun just never seems to end. :(

miccit
04-27-2003, 09:41 AM
(((((ladytiger)))))

I hope you feel better soon! I have had ruptured ovarian cysts and it is one of the worst pains I have ever felt.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

schsa
04-27-2003, 12:09 PM
Goodness, this isn't fair at all. I so feel for you. Makes me angry to see all of this happening to you. {{{{HUGS}}}}