PDA

View Full Version : im bored, How about a Poll for us ladies?

LadyBones
04-25-2003, 10:26 AM
How many of you ladies out there like a clean shaven face man?

How about just a little bit of wiskers?

How about a full beard and Moustache?

what about a gotee?

How about just a Moustache?

Long hair or short hair, tell me what your ultimate man looks like?

My DH is my ultimate man, he has a clean shaven Moustache (not over grown...lol) and he has short hair(he's going bald on top hehehe), But i like long hair in the back and i'm working on getting him to grow it longer!

captorquewrench
04-25-2003, 10:39 AM
my man has ful beard and it looks great on him. he now has his hair short, but i miss his ponytail!

Sweetberries
04-25-2003, 10:46 AM
give me clean shaven man anyday :D :D

MrsSpeed
04-25-2003, 10:51 AM
I prefer clean shaven and short hair. Although a nicely trimmed gotee on some men can be very sexy.

captorquewrench
04-25-2003, 10:57 AM
i just think it depends on the man, really. my man looks strange without his beard. i know a guy who shaves his head and it looks good on him (used to have hair)

jaybird
04-25-2003, 10:59 AM
I love oaties on guys. Chuckles had a beard when I met him 32 years ago and has had one for the biggest part of our marriage. It's awesome now with the gray in it. About a year ago, I cut it into a goatee and it rocks. I'm not nuts about just a moustache without the goatee or beard.

Ultimately, 2 day growth, low slung relaxed fit jeans, a white tee or oxford, dark or graying hair and I'm all over that dream guy. I hate mullets in any form, but a guy with long hair still trips my trigger. Left over from my hippie daze I suppose.

mrs.john
04-25-2003, 11:32 AM
My dh has a goatee and mustache. At first I didn't like it. I mean, isn't that like shaving your legs and leaving your knees hairy? Now I'm used to it and he looks naked if he shaves it off.

Personally, I like a clean shaven man.

*StarDust*
04-25-2003, 11:44 AM
I don't like my Hubby to be clean shaven or have a full beard I like a little bit of stubble up til it starts to become a beard then he has to cut it and start over again.

MsLynn
04-25-2003, 12:18 PM
full beard (trimmed) and moustache. WOOOOHOOOOO, black or dark brown preferrably

captorquewrench
04-25-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by KissMsLynn
full beard (trimmed) and moustache. WOOOOHOOOOO, black or dark brown preferrably

i am hiding dahubby from you!

Wimzik
04-25-2003, 01:16 PM
I like my dh to be clean shaven, I think he looks better that way, but he insists on having a mustache:rolleyes:

My ultimate guy would be clean shaven, have long blond hair and a great tan.:D

mugwump
04-25-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by EMELLE
i don't care for hairy men, and the hairy back thing grosses me out to no end.

ditto ... short well-trimmed hair, clean shaven

girlwithsoul
04-25-2003, 02:10 PM
Ultimately, 2 day growth, low slung relaxed fit jeans, a white tee or oxford, dark or graying hair and I'm all over that dream guy. I hate mullets in any form, but a guy with long hair still trips my trigger. Left over from my hippie daze I suppose.

I'm with jaybird on THAT one!!!! :D

My BF is just basically scruffy all the time, very relaxed looking. However, if I weren't with him I'd go out with a clean shaven man or a guy with a goatee. I'm not big on beards, they remind me of my father, and I hate just a mustache and nothing else.

schsa
04-25-2003, 02:10 PM
Short hair, clean shaven will get my attention but there are men who look really great with a beard. However as far as long hair goes, give me a pair of scissors.

mugwump
04-25-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by schsa
However as far as long hair goes, give me a pair of scissors.

'specially if he's going bald on top ... LOL

Bohemut
04-25-2003, 02:27 PM
I prefer clean shaven. As for hair length... DH had short hair when I met him, and kept it short for most of our time together. He's letting it grow out now, and it's so cool! I guess I like mid length hair. Not short, but not halfway down the back either.

sheila_361
04-25-2003, 06:12 PM
my hubby has a goatee and moustach and it looks good on him. He shaved that moustach off one and I told him to never do that again. he had long hair when we met but has gotten it cut.He has naturally curly hair and i just love it.

ocvachick
04-25-2003, 06:22 PM
I like clean cut, short haired preppy guys :)

denisemm
04-25-2003, 07:18 PM
I prefer clean shaven, short dark hair.
That being said, my husband has a full beard that he rarely trims properly, and light, long hair. SO, who the hell knows?!

MistyWolf
04-25-2003, 09:06 PM
Brad Pitt is my idea man.. give me him any day and I'll be happy .. lol.

mamalamas
04-25-2003, 09:13 PM
A moustache, goatee and a totally bald head rock my world. There is something about rubbing a bald head that is just so sexy! I like beards but only if they are well trimmed..no scraggly stuff hanging down to the belly button like ZZ Top...LOL

MsLynn
04-26-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by captorquewrench
i am hiding dahubby from you!

I DONT' WANNA KEEP HIM, lol, just wanna borrow him for a while, lol i'll send him home when he's hungry or needs his clothes washed, lmao.

hehehe, don't worry, got my own here, lol he's borrowed too, but at least its with permission (sort of) lmao.

Carmen42
04-26-2003, 02:03 PM
mine has a mustache and a small goatee - he's blonde and really can't grow hair anywhere else on his face. Or his chest for that matter. I like it that way, though! I like the SMOOTH chest...LOL

Queensown
04-26-2003, 03:22 PM
Sideburns and a goatee! =)

littlebell
04-26-2003, 04:51 PM
lets see I think some men look good bald some with long hair some with short hair some with no hair on their face some with a beard and some without a beard some with a mustache some without a mustache. The looks of the man depends on the man himself.No set rule for hair makes life a lttle easier lol