PDA

View Full Version : woohoo, just found a 55 Chevy

NoFoolPrice
04-24-2003, 10:55 PM
17 yo son just came in about 1/2 hour ago, said ma, there is a 55 Chevy up the street rammed into the center divider, nobody is there. Being the old car fans that we are, we drove the Mustang up there to take a lookiloo. Sure enough, this gorgeous 55 Chevy was sitting there running, all doors open. Then the cops and firetruck and ambulence came, I said "son, why didn't you drive that home for me when you had a chance?" I guess three drunk guys hit the divider, thought they had hit another car and got out and ran. The cops got one while we were there, they cuffed him and walked him out from this field. I had to ask him if it was his car, and yeppers, the poor stupid guy, it was. A 55 Chevy, totally cherry!!! the other two guys are still hiding in the field.

denisemm
04-24-2003, 11:20 PM
DAMN! LOL! My aunt has one she spent a long time fixing up. I've only seen pictures because she lives in Alaska, but that's her baby.

NoFoolPrice
04-24-2003, 11:41 PM
I can't stop laughing! Man, to not only go to jail but to lose a 55 Chevy! And I thought my luck was bad...

unicorn9149
04-24-2003, 11:47 PM
Are you in a state where they lose the vehicle if driving drunk? If so.... police auction anyone?

NoFoolPrice
04-24-2003, 11:54 PM
30 days impound and a dui, I wouldn't want to be him, don't think he will be seeing that sweet little Chevy again.