PDA

View Full Version : Could I just cough up the whole lung & get it over with?

denisemm
04-24-2003, 06:45 PM
I am so sick, my chest is so congested, I've been coughing up yucky for 2 days now. It hurts. Make it stop. Thank you.

Kyla Kym
04-24-2003, 06:58 PM
(((((((denisemm))))))) what are you taking for it?

CAMSmama
04-24-2003, 07:00 PM
I know how you feel, I'm sick too, the doc said I have bronchitis, but it feels more like a truck running over my chest.

denisemm
04-24-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Kyla Kym
(((((((denisemm))))))) what are you taking for it?

I've been taking nyquil, dayquil, and an expectorant.

Thanks for the hugs.

OX_Love_OX
04-24-2003, 09:43 PM
Humidifier?

Ladytiger
04-24-2003, 11:09 PM
Denise, can you get to somewhere that has essential oils? If so, get some camphor, even just smelling it will help you, also put it in places that you would put Vick's Vapo Rub. Peppermint and Chamoille tea will help you as well. {{{{{Denise}}}}}}}

denisemm
04-24-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Ladytiger
Denise, can you get to somewhere that has essential oils? If so, get some camphor, even just smelling it will help you, also put it in places that you would put Vick's Vapo Rub. Peppermint and Chamoille tea will help you as well. {{{{{Denise}}}}}}}

Hmm... I actually have some Vicks vapo-rub stuff around here somewhere. I thought it was just for stuffy nose, though. But if it will help with this congestion, I'll try anything!

Now, just to get tsquared to come over & rub it on for me... :eek:

ckerr4
04-25-2003, 09:28 AM
{{{denise}}} My little one has something nasty as well, don't know what (maybe a spring cold, or maybe just allergies - if it's just allergies, I'm dropping him and his snot off at his grandmama's, lol) - I feel for you, in a minor empathetic way;)

Hope you feel better soon:)