PDA

View Full Version : How many pregnant ladies to we actually have here?

lisarae
04-24-2003, 04:14 PM
I know that there are actually quite a few ladies who drunk the water and are pregnant. I was just wonder just how many there were..if you dont mind, lets count off and tell how far along and our due date, and any other thing you would like to share with us..

#1 Im 8 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child, will find out exactly tomorrow how far along I am. They are doing an ultrasound, but as of right now, my due date is December 3rd. (and Im gonna try it without an epidural this time, only cause I had such a rough time with them last time)

tsquared
04-24-2003, 04:26 PM
TSQUARED is innocent on this subject.......at least so far.......

Queensown
04-24-2003, 04:28 PM
Well, I'm pregnant with my first, 23 1/2 weeks, due on August 16th. And we're supposed to have a girl! :) I'm really a pain wuss (and my doctor knows this for a fact) so unfortunantly we're going to have alot of drugs LOL.

miccit
04-24-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by tsquared
TSQUARED is innocent on this subject.......at least so far.......

That's what they all say!:D

I have noticed there are an awful lot of pregnant women on here. Keep the pregnant water away from me! I have enough!;)

PreciousDarlin
04-24-2003, 04:37 PM
I sure am glad I can't have no more kids! My daughter was born last December, so I guess I don't get to count in this thread no more....

Tasha405
04-24-2003, 04:56 PM
I'm 18 weeks pregnant with my 3rd! :) I just found out Tuesday that its a girl and I am due on Sept. 23rd. :D

nanajoanie
04-24-2003, 05:11 PM
Since I'm a Nana to 7, I am pleased to announce that I am not pregnant at this time:) HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

cch
04-24-2003, 05:18 PM
I already have two girls and a boy. Due September 28th with another BOY! Had two names picked out (Hunter or Skyler) but hubby used them on his new beagle pups. So the picking begins again...

PreciousDarlin
04-24-2003, 05:19 PM
September 28th is a good day.....it's my bday too....:)

ladybugmo1
04-24-2003, 06:15 PM
I am due Oct 10 and will have a C-section 1 or 2 weeks prior to that. I have a 12 year old son( how crazy am I) Last week my now ex was busted cheating, so this will not quite be the experience I had planned. Although I am relly excited all the same. I will be posting a topic for child support advice one of these days. Sorry to b***h in your post but I am a bit P***ed right now

chyna123
04-24-2003, 07:46 PM
Well I am pregnant and found out that my due date is December 12th and I am 7 weeks along...:) I have 2 girls and hoping for a boy but either way I will be happy.....:)

Ghetto_Gurl
04-24-2003, 08:35 PM
:( i should be around 13 weeks right now with #2. oh well god had a different plan. now i can buy things for tasha :D

sheila_361
04-24-2003, 08:38 PM
(((( Ghetto_Gurl))))

Ghetto_Gurl
04-24-2003, 08:51 PM
its cool happened for a reason!

miccit
04-24-2003, 09:29 PM
(((((GG)))))

lynde
04-24-2003, 10:55 PM
I am due 10/9/03 w/my 2nd-my son is 6 and his bday IS 10/8!!!!!! My husbands and my dads bday is 10/28-so I plan on being broke as broke can be in the month of Oct.;) We told our son he could change his bday to may if he wanted-he LOVEEEEDD that idea seeing how it is next mo.. Wish it were possible;) Congrats to all the moms to be!!

dcut4
04-25-2003, 08:26 AM
Wow lots of pregnant ones!

I am about 26 weeks..I tend to lose count, this is the 5th time after all and the novelty has worn off. Due on July 30 but will be induced on July 16th. We are having a girl.

Ours was the typical story you hear but I really didn't think happened ..not to me at least. We had a big flood in our basement last Sept. all the baby clothes, crib ,toys ,EVERYTHING got wet. Hubby said instead of trying to clean everything we should just pitch it out, we had decided NOT to have anymore and he didn't want to go to all that work for a few $$ on a garage sale..out the stuff goes. I get preganat 6 weeks later:rolleyes: so now we are having to start over from scratch. Our oldest starts college 4 weeks after the newest arrives...shoot me now please.

Tasha405
04-25-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Ghetto_Gurl
:( i should be around 13 weeks right now with #2. oh well god had a different plan. now i can buy things for tasha :D Aww GG! {{{hugs}}}

HumNbirdMO
04-25-2003, 09:43 AM
Hello,

I am about 6 1/2 weeks pregnant with #4...due on December 15 :)

I have 1 girl (11), and 2 boys(8 & 6)...and would like for this one to be another girl, but whatever the good lord decides to send our way will be great with us!!!

Sending congratulations and healthy, happy pregnancy wishes to all my fellow moms-to-be!! ((HUGS))

~MK~
04-25-2003, 09:47 AM
I want another baby :(

How about I'll just come visit y'all and love and hug and squeeze it and then when it cries or poops I'll give it back?? :D

LadyBones
04-25-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Machande_Kennels
I want another baby :(

How about I'll just come visit y'all and love and hug and squeeze it and then when it cries or poops I'll give it back?? :D

I'm with you!!!! after haveing 3 boys (17, 12, and 8) i would love to have a baby girl. But i don't think i could handle it....lol So i'll wait till my boys have there own baby's so i can love all upon them and spoil them and send them home...hehehehe

mauiorchid
04-25-2003, 10:01 AM
I'm about 13 weeks, My due date is Halloween! Somehow I will be having that one early. This is my fifth one. I was on the Patch when I got pregnant so this time I think I will opt for getting my tubes tied. It seems like everytime I get pregnant I am on some form of Birth Control. UGH!

Anyways, When I go into labor I will have a shot of painkiller in my IV for while I am waiting to get my Epidural. Our last one I had a midwife who refused to let me have any pain medication. Boy that incident is a story in it's self. lol. I just hope that the medication I am taking for my Cancer won't have too bad of an affect.

Congrats to everyone else!

lynde
04-25-2003, 11:06 AM
Anyways, When I go into labor I will have a shot of painkiller in my IV for while I am waiting to get my Epidural.

Ooooo-that sounds perfect;)

mauiorchid
04-25-2003, 11:25 AM
I hardly feel any pain that way. (plus, don't say anything, but the nurses baby you a little more & a little longer too. lol)

Memedav
04-25-2003, 11:30 AM
Well we are also expecting! It has got to be the water! LOL We are expecting our 2nd child and are now 7 weeks along. My due date is December 14th. We went all natural last time right up until the last minute...then had a emergency C-section. I'm hoping to have a VBAC with this one, so we will see. Our daugther Greta was diagnosed with Nephroblastoma when she was just 4 months old and has went through chemo and radiation. She is now 3 1/2 and in REMISSION!!! As long as I have a healthy baby..I'm happy!:) :D :p

chyna123
04-25-2003, 11:38 AM
I have noticed there is going to be alot of babies born in december :) that is cool.....I am due december 12th :)

sharinbo
04-25-2003, 11:48 AM
Can someone please pass me a bathtub full of BBS preggo water?

BAMA BELLE
04-25-2003, 12:11 PM
I drank the water!!! :)

Our baby girl is due sometime early to mid July.
I am 29 weeks now. But she is measuring 3 weeks early. This is our first, so I don't know what
to expect!

I have loved every minute of it! I have not been
sick at all!

Congrats to everyone else that is expecting!

GAWildKat
04-25-2003, 01:05 PM
I haven't had the water this time but knowing my luck I'll be preggers by Oct lol. I have a daughter who turned 3 Jan 28th and is the light of my life. If I don't want to be preggers I better abstain next month lol. I got pregnant with my daughter sometime between April 30th and May 20th 1999. So May is a bad month lol.

cch
08-15-2003, 10:47 AM
Ok guys update time to update us! Looks like from this post this is the list:

dmalone176 – had a baby boy on July 8th – Hunter Timothy Allen
dcut4 - had a baby girl on July 15th - Quinn Marie
BAMA BELLE mid July
Queensown August 16th - had a baby girl on August 26th - Katelyn Elizabeth
Tasha405 September 23rd
cch September 28th
jaynbobbi October 3rd
Unicornmom77 October 4th
lynde October 9th
ladybugmo1 October 10th
mauiorchid October 31st
Jojaby November 22nd
lisarae December 9th
chyna123 December 12th
Memedav December 14th
HumNbirdMO December 15th
melodyjl December 19th
cpbaby January 27th
~Mom-Mie~ February 9th
GAWildKat March 6th

How are you doing? Some of you should have had the baby by now! And I'm sure there are more who have gotten ahold of the water by now. SOOOOOOOOO UPDATE US!

dcut4
08-15-2003, 11:24 AM
We had our baby girl on July 15th. We named her Quinn Marie and she was 6lb 14 oz and 19 " long. She is doing great!!! I on the other hand
am so sleep deprived I have no idea what day, month or even year it is.

Willow
08-15-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by chyna123
Well I am pregnant and found out that my due date is December 12th and I am 7 weeks along...:) I have 2 girls and hoping for a boy but either way I will be happy.....:)

Silly me I should of looked at the dates of the threads. lol I was thinking that you posted recently and was wondering if maybe you were further along than 7 weeks considering your due date is December 12th. I need to read things better. lol

Unicornmom77
08-15-2003, 01:59 PM
Ok guys update time to update us!

HEY thanks for bringing this post back up I was wondering if I was the only one pregnant LOL!!! I am 33 weeks on Saturday August 16th I am due OCtober 4th, but will prolly deliver sooner, I am having a planned forth C-section. We have 2 girls and 1 boy and we are hoping for another boy to even things out!! And I got pregnant on the pill with this one so I am having my tubes tied this time...I already signed the papers!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

Congrats to all of you who had your babies and GOOD LUCK to the rest of us who are yet to deleiver!!!

Tasha405
08-15-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Unicornmom77
Ok guys update time to update us!

HEY thanks for bringing this post back up I was wondering if I was the only one pregnant LOL!!! I am 33 weeks on Saturday August 16th I am due OCtober 4th, but will prolly deliver sooner, I am having a planned forth C-section. We have 2 girls and 1 boy and we are hoping for another boy to even things out!! And I got pregnant on the pill with this one so I am having my tubes tied this time...I already signed the papers!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

Congrats to all of you who had your babies and GOOD LUCK to the rest of us who are yet to deleiver!!! Thanks and right back at ya. lol

Hey, my b-day is Oct. 2nd! :)

I'm also having my tubes tied after this one. Papers have been signed for weeks now. lol I'm 34 weeks and will be 35 weeks on Tuesday.

GAWildKat
08-15-2003, 02:03 PM
Well I see I was left off the list. I'm pregnant with twins. One of my friends swears they are both boys. I'm due March 6th, 2004 but knowing my luck they will come early. I'm 8 weeks along as of Mon and I look 5 mons along and I feel huge. :( As far as baby stuff I have only a few newborn things left over from my daughter cuz my mom took everything and gave it away. I'm grateful I was given a crib and a few other things from a friend. I just hope to have more before the babies come.

lisarae
08-15-2003, 02:15 PM
They've changed my due date, but only by a few days, its Dec 9th now, and not the 3rd. I wish they would move it up by a month or so. Im tired of being preggers, I want the baby here now.
But congrats to all who have delivered!!

cch
08-15-2003, 03:26 PM
Sorry you were left off the list, I just copied everyone that had posted before me. I've added you now and gladly will anyone else who's got ahold of the water :)

cpbaby
08-15-2003, 04:14 PM
IM due Jan 27 with my third AND LAST!

I am going next Friday(Aug 22) for an ultrasound and HOPEFULLY find out the sex. We are DESPERATELY hoping for a girl but my youngest wants another brother. He says girls are BOSSY!

Jojaby
08-15-2003, 05:07 PM
I'm 24 weeks along due with a little boy.

Lioncub
08-15-2003, 05:08 PM
Just an idea- why not start a new thread about this instead of updating this old one

melodyjl
08-15-2003, 07:15 PM
I'm due December 19th with our second child. Our son is 4 years old & will be starting pre-school in Sept! :)

Unicornmom77
08-17-2003, 02:35 PM
WOW QUITE A FEW OF US!!!!!!!!!!!! and BUMP!

Unicornmom77
08-17-2003, 02:35 PM
WOW QUITE A FEW OF US!!!!!!!!!!!! and BUMP!

Queensown
08-17-2003, 03:06 PM
Well, I'm still hanging on here in pregnantland LOL.

queenangie
08-17-2003, 04:24 PM
Had no idea we had so many expectant Mommas and new babies here!

I know what you girls are doing when you're not typing on the 'puter!
LOL!

Babies are such a blessing. Praying for healthy, happy babies and Mommas too.

Keep us posted.

P.S. No, I'm not, I've got teenagers.

Tasha405
08-17-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by cpbaby
IM due Jan 27 with my third AND LAST!

I am going next Friday(Aug 22) for an ultrasound and HOPEFULLY find out the sex. We are DESPERATELY hoping for a girl but my youngest wants another brother. He says girls are BOSSY! I go on the 22nd for another ultrasound too! This one is to see if she's turned for birth and try to get an estimate of how big she is. I'm gonna see if they will check on the sex again, just to be sure. lol

Urban Cowgirl
08-17-2003, 08:24 PM
I am due Oct 3 and cannot wait!!!! We are having a little girl and going to name her Chloe, still undecided on middle name though. I am staying home when I hit 36 weeks, so less than 3 weeks of work left to go!!! UnicornMom and I are racing to the finish line!!! LOL J/K

cch
08-27-2003, 09:14 AM
Anyone know anything about Queensown? She's not posted since the 17th and it's well past her due date now. Hopefully she's off the computer taking care of a healthy little newborn!!!

~Mom-Mie~
08-27-2003, 11:39 PM
Well, I am expecting my 3rd child, and my due date is Feb.9. I have 2 little girls, one 5 yrs old and one 3 years old. We are wanting a little boy, but as long the baby is healthy that is all that matters.

Congrats to everyone else that is expecting!!!!

sharinbo
08-27-2003, 11:49 PM
I MIGHT be...I just had what I THINK is a positive pregnancy test result. I did it at night, but there is a faint second line. I have a pic of the test, but it's a lousy pic, so I'm not sure if you can see the second line. Opinions? I'm retesting first thing tomorrow..

http://members.cox.net/swatson11/IMAG0131.JPG

justinenycole26
08-28-2003, 01:23 AM
OMG! Sharinbo, that definitely looks like a line to me!!!!!!
I know you have been waiting for this for sooo long, I hope and pray that everything works out for you. Your morning urine will have a higher concentration of hcg, so redo it and PLEASE post as soon as you do! I am dying to hear. I will be praying and sending preggo vibes. GL!

sharinbo
08-28-2003, 03:38 AM
Just woke up (can't seem to sleep past 5am these days), and retested. I got two lines again! This time the 2nd line is about 3 shades darker than last night's. It's not as dark as the control line...but I'm thinking....<gulp> POSITIVE!!!!

dcut4
08-28-2003, 04:32 AM
Congrats!!!

if there are two lines, no matter how faint you are pregnant. with one of my sons you could hardly see the second line at all.

cch
08-28-2003, 05:21 AM
CONGRATS!!!!

((((sharinbo & BABY))))

lisarae
08-28-2003, 06:56 AM
congrats, congrats, congrats. Its so exciting to find out you are pregnant. Im excited for you, and don't even really know you!!LOL

~Roxy~
08-28-2003, 07:02 AM
Congrats!!!

sharinbo
08-28-2003, 08:26 AM
OMG! I just called the customer service line for the company that makes the pregnancy tests I took. The lady I spoke to told me that the lighter line is the control line. The DARK line is the test line, that tells whether or not you're pregnant. Sha said based on the questions I answered, I couldn't be MORE pregnant!!!

I feel like I'm going to scream, cry and faint all at once.
I'm just......AMAZED!

Thank you for all the congrats. It feels so strange to be hearing that after all these years of trying.

Tasha405
08-28-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by sharinbo
OMG! I just called the customer service line for the company that makes the pregnancy tests I took. The lady I spoke to told me that the lighter line is the control line. The DARK line is the test line, that tells whether or not you're pregnant. Sha said based on the questions I answered, I couldn't be MORE pregnant!!!

I feel like I'm going to scream, cry and faint all at once.
I'm just......AMAZED!

Thank you for all the congrats. It feels so strange to be hearing that after all these years of trying. Aww, Congrats!! :D

When I took my 1st pregnancy test it showed up real light on the 2nd line too, so I took another one the following morning and it got dark fast! lol

dcut4
08-28-2003, 08:53 AM
I know just how you feel. we tried for TEN years before we finally got pregnant! I started to hypervenilate on the phone when my nurse confirmed it for us. Watch out once you get started its hard to stop...we now have 4. I'm so happy for you!!

tsquared
08-28-2003, 06:01 PM
congratulations Sharinbo.........i am so happy for you!!!!!