PDA

View Full Version : Hard headed people ! grrrrrrrr

Kyla Kym
04-24-2003, 12:19 PM
I swear to my time. You can talk till your blue in the face trying to get a point across and no matter how hard you try it just keeps getting twisted into something that it's not.

I don't understand why some people want to turn something ugly when it really isn't ugly to start with.

Whew! I feel better now somewhat! Thanks for letting me blow off steam!

BeesKnees
04-24-2003, 12:57 PM
LOL, my apologies if I resemble those comments!! I have been known to every now and again.

And then again, I know exactly how you feel!

Vent away.... ;)

mewoman
04-24-2003, 01:42 PM
lol, people see, read and hear what they want to. Anything can be picked apart to mean what they want it too. Don't take it personally, cuz it's just not worth it. :D

Kyla Kym
04-24-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by mewoman
lol, people see, read and hear what they want to. Anything can be picked apart to mean what they want it too. Don't take it personally, cuz it's just not worth it. :D
Thank you !!! Words to live by :D :D {{{HUgS}}}}

(((Dashy)))) & (((((BeesKnees))))):D

Gitty
04-24-2003, 03:09 PM
Kyla Kym I swear I didn't do it. And I seen you turn blue, but I thought you were becoming a smurf. And I didn't want to say anything cause, it might have been embrassing. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!

Kyla Kym
04-24-2003, 06:32 PM
((((Gitty)))) your so funny! :D I hope if I'm smurfy now I look more like smurfette and not papa smurf! ;)